ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 PBS dependant visa extension when main applicant gets his ILR recently

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sarathc87
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 PBS dependant visa extension when main applicant gets his ILR recently

Post by Sarathc87 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:02 pm

Hi Guys,

I had UK Tier2 General work visa and my spouse joined me here as PBS dependant in 2018, last year I got my ILR and now I need to extend her dependent visa since the visa expiry is on 5th Jan. Will my status change from Tier 2 General to ILR affect her visa extension?

Can any one please share the correct application link? I think Tier 2 changed to skilled worker visa and I don't want make a wrong application.

Regards,
SC

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 PBS dependant visa extension when main applicant gets his ILR recently

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:21 pm

Will my status change from Tier 2 General to ILR affect her visa extension?
No.
Can any one please share the correct application link? I think Tier 2 changed to skilled worker visa and I don't want make a wrong application.
https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/ ... d-children
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CHOMALN
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 PBS dependant visa extension when main applicant gets his ILR recently

Post by CHOMALN » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:59 am

hi,
I have a similar question. My husband got ILR few months back however myself and my son are on tier 2 dependant visa which is expiring soon.I am willing to extend my visa but I am not sure which route I should follow.From the discussion I undersatnd that it should be the PBS dependant route but it would be great if I can get a link for the same.
Please share the link for the application.

thank you.