ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online copies for financial requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hevlouise
Newly Registered
Thailand

Online copies for financial requirement

Post by hevlouise » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:17 pm

My partner's BRP expiry date is coming up soon and so we're getting our application together.

For the financial requirement we're going to use my job as it's salaried and more than meets the requirement. I have:
- Letter from my company HR explaining I'm employed and how long I've had my salary etc.
- 6 months payslips
- 6 months bank statements
However, these are all from electronic copies.

All of the documents do have the company name/logo on them, though, and have contact details of HR/payroll and my bank account number. My company is still working from home and so they're unable to print and physically send. Therefore they can't confirm my payslips are genuine as I'm downloading them at home. My bank also have confirmed they won't send as I've got an online only account but I can download the online PDFs.

My plan is to write a cover letter explaining this and include copies of emails from my company/bank where they explain this to me. Will this be alright? Will it be an issue that all of these documents are downloaded from online documents?

Thanks for your help.
hevlouise

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Online copies for financial requirement

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:05 am

hevlouise wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:17 pm
My partner's BRP expiry date is coming up soon and so we're getting our application together.

For the financial requirement we're going to use my job as it's salaried and more than meets the requirement. I have:
- Letter from my company HR explaining I'm employed and how long I've had my salary etc.
- 6 months payslips

All of the documents do have the company name/logo on them, though, and have contact details of HR/payroll and my bank account number. My company is still working from home and so they're unable to print and physically send. Therefore they can't confirm my payslips are genuine as I'm downloading them at home. My bank also have confirmed they won't send as I've got an online only account but I can download the online PDFs.

My plan is to write a cover letter explaining this and include copies of emails from my company/bank where they explain this to me. Will this be alright? Will it be an issue that all of these documents are downloaded from online documents?

Thanks for your help.
hevlouise
Downloaded electronic documents are accepted.

hevlouise
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by hevlouise » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:35 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:05 am
hevlouise wrote:

- 6 months payslips

Thanks for your help.
hevlouise
Thank you for this. If that's the case that's brilliant.

As my payslips are the downloaded original electronic documents from my company, then presumably they will also be fine with no letter that verifies their authenticity? I'm going to have to hope this, anyway.

Thanks again for your help.

hevlouise

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:44 pm

hevlouise wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:35 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
hevlouise wrote:

- 6 months payslips

Thanks for your help.
hevlouise

As my payslips are the downloaded original electronic documents from my company, then presumably they will also be fine with no letter that verifies their authenticity? I'm going to have to hope this, anyway.

hevlouise
If you still have the time, get the company to
1. Amend the letter to include the statement that your payslips are genuine or
2. Give you another letter with the above declaratory statement.

Your immigration matter is not what should proceed with presumptions I'd you got the chance to meet up a requirement

hevlouise
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by hevlouise » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:09 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:44 pm
hevlouise wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:35 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
hevlouise wrote:

- 6 months payslips

Thanks for your help.
hevlouise

hevlouise
If you still have the time, get the company to
1. Amend the letter to include the statement that your payslips are genuine or
2. Give you another letter with the above declaratory statement.

Your immigration matter is not what should proceed with presumptions I'd you got the chance to meet up a requirement
Ok, but I guess my point is I am printing my genuine payslips at home but how can my company know what I am printing? They're not going to want to write a letter saying my payslips are genuine without seeing what I'm downloading, I wouldn't have thought.

I'll suppose I can try to see if perhaps they can send me electronic copies of my payslips and an electronic letter that says they are genuine instead of downloading the original documents myself.

Anyway, thanks again.

hevlouise