ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for extension under JR..Urgent help needed..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramesheuk

applying for extension under JR..Urgent help needed..

Post by ramesheuk » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi Friends,

I am about to apply for extension under JR and need your valueable help to fill out my application.

1. What should I need to mention in 'Your reference' under contact details of payer (number 4)?

2. I am renewing my Visa and renewing my dependents visa aswell (3 dependants). I have a doubt on this. Under section Details of the applicant (s) and under number 7, I mentioned my surname and my date of birth. And what should I mention under number of passports? Is it 1 or 4 (including dependants)?

3. I recently renew my Indian passport. Now under section 2 (Personnel Details of applicant), which passport number I should mention? New one or old one (which is having current valid visa)?

4. Do I need to mention my employer name? My employer is not sponsering me. Is this required? (I am planning to send my employer letter also).

5. What should I mention in 'Your HSMP reference number' and 'Your home office reference number'?

6. From which British Diplomatic post overeseas did you obtain entry clearance and/or a visa? (I think I need to mention India here?)?

7. And in the last section (Check list section) How many passports I need to mention (is it 4 passports or 5 passports (including my old passport))?

These questions may be lengthy. But please help me to fill out this form.

Thanks in advance,
Ramesh

ramesheuk

Post by ramesheuk » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:46 pm

Please help me....