ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Impact of few Missing Travel History Information in Skilled Visa Application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ojaspre
Newly Registered
India

Impact of few Missing Travel History Information in Skilled Visa Application

Post by ojaspre » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:35 am

Dear Moderators , Admin,

There were multiple travel to Nepal as part of my overall travel history , but due to some confusion I entered only one instance in the Skilled Visa Application other instances of travel were not mentioned . After realizing the mistake , I am planning to furnish the missing details in the form of cover letter which I am going to present to VFS during my appointment scheduled for next week.

Will this have negative impact on processing my Visa application.

Please suggest.

Thanks

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Re: Impact of few Missing Travel History Information in Skilled Visa Application

Post by ywlgy » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:35 pm

Submit cover letter. It's a minor issue.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

ojaspre
Newly Registered
India

Re: Impact of few Missing Travel History Information in Skilled Visa Application

Post by ojaspre » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:40 am

Thanks Alot

nanda201723
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by nanda201723 » Sat May 28, 2022 10:55 pm

ojaspre wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:40 am
Thanks Alot
Hello ojaspre, what was the result of your application? did they accept the cover letter?

I have the same issue, forgot to mention some travell history due to a misunderstanding on my side. However i am aplying to switch employer and already live in the UK for 3 years as skilled worker.

ojaspre
Newly Registered
India

Post by ojaspre » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:55 am

Yes , my application has been approved. However my Son's Visa is still pending.