ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Application USA to UK through Visa4UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Auron
Newly Registered

Visa Application USA to UK through Visa4UK

Post by Auron » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi Guy's Thanks for reading,

My fiancee who currently lives within the US has now completed her online applicaion using the Visa4UK website, provided by the HomeOffice. The fee is approximatley £480.

I am a little concrended regarding the fee, and pobbible Pit Falls i may encounter during the remainder of the Application process. I cant see any reason why she shouldnt be allowed clearence into the UK. Obviously no refunds are avaliable, whatever the outcome of the Visa Application. And im in no financial situation to be trying again.

I was wondering if anybody has any information and advice regarding gaining a visa using this method.

Thanks,

M.C

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:14 pm

Foriegn women cost mate and they cost a freaking lot.

Trips home, plane fare here, another two grand in visa fees, never stops....

Seriously tho if the visa cost is baulking you how are you showing you can support u and her in the application?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....