ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 sponsorship suspended by HO. New skill worker visa application help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mhsefat
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tier 2 sponsorship suspended by HO. New skill worker visa application help

Post by Mhsefat » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:05 am

Hi, I’m working for my sponsors from February 2020. Recently HO visit suspended sponsorship and asked for more information with a reply on 21st April. Even if it is likely HO will revoke the sponsorship. I might have a time till July 2022 with 60 days time to apply a new visa or switch to another sponsor. I’m already talking with another sponsors they are happy to give me sponsorship.

- if i apply for a new Visa with another company does it gonna affect on my new visa application in anyway because my previous company visa revoked?

- if i apply new visa under another sponsor end of 60 days time does it gonna be count on my 5 years Skill workers ILR route.

- my new sponsor can issue 3 years visa again? Where I’m already in tier 2 visa 2 and half years.

Please looking for an expert reply. Thanks

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 sponsorship suspended by HO. New skill worker visa application help

Post by ywlgy » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:48 pm

Mhsefat wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:05 am
Hi, I’m working for my sponsors from February 2020. Recently HO visit suspended sponsorship and asked for more information with a reply on 21st April. Even if it is likely HO will revoke the sponsorship. I might have a time till July 2022 with 60 days time to apply a new visa or switch to another sponsor. I’m already talking with another sponsors they are happy to give me sponsorship.

- if i apply for a new Visa with another company does it gonna affect on my new visa application in anyway because my previous company visa revoked?No impact, as long as the suspension is caused by the company not you

- if i apply new visa under another sponsor end of 60 days time does it gonna be count on my 5 years Skill workers ILR route.Yes. Note that the 60 days count from the curtailment letter date

- my new sponsor can issue 3 years visa again? Where I’m already in tier 2 visa 2 and half years.They can give you a CoS up to 5 years

DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

Sunsat786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sunsat786 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:46 am

Can you put some light on HO visit? Why did they visit and for what reason(s), they are going to suspend/ revoke your company's license?

Sunsat786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Sunsat786 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:47 am

Your swift response will be highly appreciated...

Mhsefat
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Mhsefat » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:07 pm

Sunsat786 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:46 am
Can you put some light on HO visit? Why did they visit and for what reason(s), they are going to suspend/ revoke your company's license?
Hi, After I stated my job on February 2020 for my Sponsor on that time Covid hits and we were unable to work after 2 months. literally I worked last 2 years from home and I was in furlough. we went back to office from Oct 2021 and helping the company in anyway possible. they asked more information for me and my colleagues proof of work (my office also failed to show some of my responsibilities mentioned in the COS- because Covid we were unable to do it). we provided everything we have and I think still they will not be happy because as I heard when HO visits in a small company they come in bear mind they will suspend and revoke the licence.

- I'm worry for my next Skill worker visa application under another company where they offers me higher salary than before but what will be the chances that HO intervenes to extend my visa? if you know anything please.

Mhsefat
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Mhsefat » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:08 pm

ywlgy wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:48 pm
Mhsefat wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:05 am

- if i apply for a new Visa with another company does it gonna affect on my new visa application in anyway because my previous company visa revoked?No impact, as long as the suspension is caused by the company not you

- if i apply new visa under another sponsor end of 60 days time does it gonna be count on my 5 years Skill workers ILR route.Yes. Note that the 60 days count from the curtailment letter date

- my new sponsor can issue 3 years visa again? Where I’m already in tier 2 visa 2 and half years.They can give you a CoS up to 5 years

Hi, Do you know what documents I need to submit for the extended skill worker visa application? previously I switched Tier 4 to Tier 2.
Do I need to submit anything extra for the Curtailment? Thanks

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:18 pm

Mhsefat wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:07 pm
- I'm worry for my next Skill worker visa application under another company where they offers me higher salary than before but what will be the chances that HO intervenes to extend my visa? if you know anything please.
If you're changing jobs (and sponsor/employer), you need to apply again for a SW visa in the same way you did before. It is not an 'extension', this new visa/new employer doesn't have anything to do with the previous one.