ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When do we need to apply?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hevlouise
Newly Registered
Thailand

When do we need to apply?

Post by hevlouise » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:11 pm

My partner and I are applying for her extension.. FLR (M) We're on track for 5 year route to ILR.

It seems she was granted 31 months on her visa. So, do we need to apply 28 days before her visa expires, or 28 days before 30 months? Or would either be fine and I am overthinking this? :)

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: When do we need to apply?

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:27 pm

hevlouise wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:11 pm
My partner and I are applying for her extension.. FLR (M) We're on track for 5 year route to ILR.

It seems she was granted 31 months on her visa. So, do we need to apply 28 days before her visa expires, or 28 days before 30 months? Or would either be fine and I am overthinking this? :)
She can apply any time fron 28 days before completing 30months in UK till the expiry date of current leave.

hevlouise
Newly Registered
Thailand

Re: When do we need to apply?

Post by hevlouise » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:59 pm

Brilliant, thank you.