ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension Rejection Rate

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Developer

HSMP Extension Rejection Rate

Post by Developer » Thu May 19, 2005 3:12 pm

Dear all,

Is it possible to get any information of the rate and criteria of rejection of HSMP extension?

My new employer just wants to be sure that I will get extension which is due in dec 05.

appreciate your help.

thanks

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP Extension Rejection Rate

Post by Chess » Thu May 19, 2005 4:43 pm

Developer wrote:Dear all,

Is it possible to get any information of the rate and criteria of rejection of HSMP extension?

My new employer just wants to be sure that I will get extension which is due in dec 05.

appreciate your help.

thanks
about 0%
Where there is a will there is a way.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu May 19, 2005 6:17 pm

Developer wrote:Dear all,

appreciate your help.

thanks
Only the Home Office would have such definitive data. If you have some time on your hands go through the forum and see how many people got approval..you might be able to work out a percentage. I had set up a sticky for 'extension approvals' that might have been of some help - not many takers though....seems like attention to detail is not a criteria for HSMP :lol: