ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizenship - referee requirements for multiple applicants of a family

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vishm
Newly Registered
India

British citizenship - referee requirements for multiple applicants of a family

Post by Vishm » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:49 am

Hi All,

Apology if these questions are already being asked and advised. I tried to look for them in the immigration board but couldn’t find them.

We as a family of four (2 children (born outside the UK) age:13 and my wife) are ILR holders (granted ILR on 01-Oct-2020) and are planning to apply for British Citizenship. We are planning to apply for 2 applications (1 adult + 1 child). I have a few queries regarding the application:

1. Can we apply for 2 separate applications (1 adult + 1 child) - I am planning to apply with my daughter.
2. Regarding the child referee - Can I use the same referee (the British citizen one) for my daughter which I am also using or do I need to have the new referee for her.
3. Can my wife use the same referees in her application that I am using in my application. She is planning to apply one month later.

Thanks in advance,
Vish