ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it second stage letter?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Is it second stage letter?

Post by New on forum » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:50 pm

Dear sirs ,
Can anybody please have a look at this attachment and confirm if this is the second stage letter ?

Regards .
Attachments
EF17B00A-70A9-4A4D-8BDB-6ACB4E71BA90.jpeg
EF17B00A-70A9-4A4D-8BDB-6ACB4E71BA90.jpeg (769.72 KiB) Viewed 1037 times

meself2
Ireland

Re: Is it second stage letter?

Post by meself2 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:07 pm

It seems more like an acknowledgement (IE first) letter, but feel free to correct me. Did this person receive anything else before it?
What is the timeline? People that applied not that long ago seem to not necessarily get second letters, so that might be all you need.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:54 pm

meself2 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:07 pm
It seems more like an acknowledgement (IE first) letter, but feel free to correct me. Did this person receive anything else before it?
What is the timeline? People that applied not that long ago seem to not necessarily get second letters, so that might be all you need.
Thanks for replying .
This letter is the only communication ever received .

Timeline ,

Applied : 8 April 2021.
App received : 11 April 2021.

Passports and this letter received few weeks later .

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:58 pm

That is the first letter aka acknowledgment letter. Applicant should already or soon should get eVetting letter. After eVetting is done and viewed give it few months and you should get the decision.

I don’t think there is second letter anymore. It’s in the order of: acknowledgement, eVetting, pay the fee and final decision. Of course they can always ask for more documents at any stage

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:24 am

mentalmind wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:58 pm
That is the first letter aka acknowledgment letter. Applicant should already or soon should get eVetting letter. After eVetting is done and viewed give it few months and you should get the decision.

I don’t think there is second letter anymore. It’s in the order of: acknowledgement, eVetting, pay the fee and final decision. Of course they can always ask for more documents at any stage
Nothing asked from me so far after this letter .
Yeah sitting tight 😂 hoping for best .
Do any of you have experience of changing address with them I may be moving soon . What's the best way to update them making sure I don't miss any communication from them?

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:26 am

I applied from Northern Ireland so I think it will not be everting but something asking like character certificate etc?

NF13
Ireland

Post by NF13 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:31 am

New on forum wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:24 am
mentalmind wrote:

Do any of you have experience of changing address with them I may be moving soon . What's the best way to update them making sure I don't miss any communication from them?

I sent them an email in the past and they email me the address change form. Once this is posted a few days later I received a confirmation letter by post that my new address has been updated.

New on forum
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by New on forum » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:01 am

NF13 wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:31 am
New on forum wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:24 am
mentalmind wrote:

I sent them an email in the past and they email me the address change form. Once this is posted a few days later I received a confirmation letter by post that my new address has been updated.
I will email them for form .( citizenship.info email address?
Does it need posted or can be emailed back ?
Also do they require proof of address for new address or just the form is enough ?

Thanks