ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Emmigrating to Australia - help please

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pinkprincess
Newly Registered

Emmigrating to Australia - help please

Post by pinkprincess » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:18 pm

Hi guys this is my first post and I was wondering if someone could help me out - cos I feel in limbo at the moment. Not sure that I am being told the truth x

I have been told by a friend - her husband has sponsership to go to Australia to work for a year (he has had a interview with them, has been told a job offer is coming to him sometime next week) and has been told that they will be able to get all their visa, applications and medicals done and within 3 months (so leaving the UK in February 2008) is this the case. I have asked her why she can get to Australia so quick and she tells me it is because they are using an agent - is this the case, or is she telling me porkies. Most people I have spoken to say it can take a year to 18 months.

Many thanks x

ashokmetha
Newly Registered

Re: Emmigrating to Australia - help please

Post by ashokmetha » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:21 pm

dear pink skilled independent vis takes maximum 18 months but regional sponsored migration takes maximum 6 to 8 so ur friend get very soon

Aussie Bob
Newly Registered

RE:- HELP

Post by Aussie Bob » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:23 pm

Hi, hope you don't mind me sending you this, I just read your post.

A few months ago, My sister got me an E-book on migration to Australia. It’s been a great read and help to us over the last few months, simple reading and easy to follow.

It’s quite a comprehensive book and a big help for any newbies just setting out on the process or thinking about the dream of life down under.

As it’s an E-book, if you would like a free copy of the book, just let me know. I can send anyone a copy, you just need Adobe reader on your computer to open the book. I’m sure it would be a help to you. It’s over a hundred pages in colour packed with useful tips and information for everyone. I know some people are more clued in and experienced at this than others, and you learn a lot as you go along, but I really found the book a help, and I’m sure it can help others.

So if you would like a copy of the book, just E-mail me or PM me and I will send you a copy.
Cheers
AUSSIE BOB

rely

Re: RE:- HELP

Post by rely » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:30 am

Hullo Aussie Bob,
can you please e-mail this book to this address
reliablemajor@yahoo.com
Thanx a lot
rely

Aussie Bob wrote:Hi, hope you don't mind me sending you this, I just read your post.

A few months ago, My sister got me an E-book on migration to Australia. It’s been a great read and help to us over the last few months, simple reading and easy to follow.

It’s quite a comprehensive book and a big help for any newbies just setting out on the process or thinking about the dream of life down under.

As it’s an E-book, if you would like a free copy of the book, just let me know. I can send anyone a copy, you just need Adobe reader on your computer to open the book. I’m sure it would be a help to you. It’s over a hundred pages in colour packed with useful tips and information for everyone. I know some people are more clued in and experienced at this than others, and you learn a lot as you go along, but I really found the book a help, and I’m sure it can help others.

So if you would like a copy of the book, just E-mail me or PM me and I will send you a copy.
Cheers
AUSSIE BOB

tamerca
Newly Registered

thnx

Post by tamerca » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:17 pm

Hellooo

Can you please send copy in

tamer2@gmail.com

Obalende

Post by Obalende » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:35 am

hi,

PLEASE could you send me a copy to john.goodchild08@gmail.com

Look forward to receiving it.

Thanks for your time with this.

gibran
Newly Registered

Post by gibran » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Hello Aussie Bob,
can you please e-mail this book to this address
gibran1374@yahoo.com
Thanx a lot

Atasas

Post by Atasas » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:04 pm

+ me! :D
atasas@yourforum.eu please!

wahedq
Newly Registered

Post by wahedq » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:57 pm

Hi Aussie Bob,
please e-mail this to me wahedqadri@yahoo.com
Thanks for you help ..

Atasas

Post by Atasas » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:01 am

anybody got theyr's?
to Aussie Bob are still able to help out? :roll:

kadeet
Newly Registered

Could you also send me a copy...

Post by kadeet » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:46 am

My email ID is kadeet2006@gmail.com

Thanks a lot...

peterha
Newly Registered

Before coming to Australia

Post by peterha » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:18 am

Australia is a wonderful country. You may expect good quality life, wonderful health care services, outstanding consumer protection policies, peace of mind in many aspects (except employment stability), everything well-organised (and set), super nice people, and a life you can plan for 30 years ahead (because things don’t change much).

Here are a few information about Australia that you won’t find elsewhere. They are based on my 15 years studying and living in Australia:

1. If you have high IQ, doing exceptionally well in university but don’t want to teach, smart, love to compete, want to fly high, want to show off, want to be outstanding, go to North America. Never ever think of Australia in your whole life. Aussies don’t welcome “high poppiesâ€

f1dinesh
Newly Registered

Re: RE:- HELP

Post by f1dinesh » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 am

Aussie Bob wrote:Hi, hope you don't mind me sending you this, I just read your post.

Cheers
AUSSIE BOB
Hi, Guys Could someone please email me a copy of the "Immigration to Australia" ebook please? Much Appreciated.

My email is f1dinesh@gmail.com

Thanks heaps!
Dinesh.

black_eagle
Newly Registered

Post by black_eagle » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:14 pm

hi All,

Dear Bob ,

can you send to me the E-Book please .

my email is : ahm_anw83@yahoo.com