ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

***Spouse visa application Uk - Need help***

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent :: Re: ***Spouse visa application Uk - Need help***

Post by AmazonianX » Sat May 07, 2022 10:20 am

sparkleaa9 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 9:27 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:40 am
christsgirl0 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:13 am
I need some urgent advice. I have just submitted my spouse visa application, just realised that I made a silly mistake on the form. The question was What is my relationship with the sponsor? Instead of answering wife, I answered Husband. Do I need to cancel and redo the application?
Will I have to pay the IHS and visa fees again? Please help!
Write a cover note, highlight the error and correction and upload with documents.
Hi, i have made the similar mistake. I will write a cover note and highlight the error. What documents we have to upload? I have already uploaded my Marriage certificate. My biometrics is not done yet.
The cover note and marriage certificate suffices. The documents I referred to are other documents being submitted in support of the application.

sparkleaa9
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: ***Spouse visa application Uk - Need help***

Post by sparkleaa9 » Sat May 07, 2022 10:22 am

Hi AmaznianX , could you pleae help :) .

I am planning to print the page from downloaded form and make the correction on it striking the wrong answer and putting the right one with hand and put signatures next to it.

Is that okay?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 07, 2022 10:44 am

sparkleaa9 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:22 am

I am planning to print the page from downloaded form and make the correction on it striking the wrong answer and putting the right one with hand and put signatures next to it.

Is that okay?
Can you please continue your questions in your own existing topic you have. It is considered rude to just keep posting your queries into other users threads!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sparkleaa9
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sparkleaa9 » Sat May 07, 2022 2:41 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:44 am
sparkleaa9 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 10:22 am

Is that okay?
Can you please continue your questions in your own existing topic you have. It is considered rude to just keep posting your queries into other users threads!!!
Hi, i posted here as this was an existing topic on same post. Will post on my topic.