ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Would it be possible????

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MAKUSA
BANNED

ON YOU

Post by MAKUSA » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:35 am

benifa wrote:Wow! Cool it First-Class Moron, you'll give yourself a hernia with all those caps.
THE HERNIA IS ON YOU

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Ok thanks all for the sound advise Benifa your right wea re happy in Italy at the moment.....as in I have my job and will be employed here until the end of April 09.....

So yes we just want my husband to get his RC here so we can then travel to Ireland....which I think is normal....as Iam Irish....and don't think I can handle sluggin it out in Italy for another 5 years.....the immigration system is a joke! I have met people here who have been waiting 2 years for a renewal of there permesso's....unbelievable!

thanks also to First-Class Moron mah.....benifa is correct the Directive is the law that EU countries must follow I know the don't but who are they to interpret the law to meet there needs....I want to go all the way with this .....these people are ruining lives with there ignorance....let me know of any way I can bring this to the EU attention!

Thanks all!

charles4u
Member of Standing

Post by charles4u » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:28 pm

First-Class Moron is saying the fact and I agree with him just like Richard also always have good points.

What are we talking here...helping each other or trying to make things worst? We all know this directive and infact its like this is what we r now studying on a daily basis. The fact and truth remains EACH COUNTRY IN THE EU AS THEIR OWN INTERPRETATION TO THIS DIRECTIVES....In-which we all know so why dont we just admit this fact and try the possible wait out.

The truth needs to be spoken and if no way out then we admit it then move on to the best options we've gat.
Charles4u

shandave2001

What happened to ur case?

Post by shandave2001 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:23 am

Hi ciaramc

What happened to ur case? Could u update the forum please?

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Sorry I thought I had updated......well I got an email from the EU Commission....think I posted it somewhere here....anyway a lawyer for the commission contacted me and informed that we are right we have a right to my husbands RC (which we knew already) and that they have not been implemeting the law correctly.....they are going to bring a case against Italy ....I recieved this email in November and then sent all the supporting documents and I am now awaiting there reply!

mrlookforward
BANNED

Re: what????

Post by mrlookforward » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Wanderer wrote:
ciaramc wrote:Forget the illegal....my husband will be applying from his home country...Morocco...outside EU....I will be living and working in UK...exercising treaty rights....therefore it falls under EU law....or are you saying because he is outside EU when applying it will be under UK law even though I'm an Irish citizen exercising treaty rights in the UK??? I thought that was the whole point of the directive that if I choose to travel and work in another EU country I have the right of my spouse accompanying or joining me with lets say without the hassle of using National law....have I completely misunderstood the directive?
But if he's applying from Morroco outside EU I think they'll still judge on UK rules. Can't be right reading it back but UK does seem to override in these cases.

Have u looked at Singh ruling - maybe u have but I've had a pub lunch, two Leffe's as well.....[/quote utter rubbish, totally wrong advice, no matter where your husband resides, eea or non eea or north pole, when you are excercising or want to excercise your treaty rights in UK then your husband will apply as a SPOUSE OF AN EEA NATIONAL hence the criteria wud be eea law and not british law.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:38 am

Hey Mr.....

Well that was a question I had proposed never actually went through with it!....I actually live in Italy with my Husband and we have lived here over 5 years!!! But they will not issue him with a RC card!! As a result I have complained to the EU that the are (Italy) not implementing the Directive properly!!