ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP Renewal - No Acknowledgement Email Received

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ksantos
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

IRP Renewal - No Acknowledgement Email Received

Post by ksantos » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:07 pm

Hi,

I have applied to my new IRP card on 27/01/22 and since then I never received any acknowledgement email with my OREG number (number of my application).

I e-mailed immigrationsupport@justice.ie on 08/02/22 but obviously never get any answer. By phone they say that I have to send an e-mail (the same that never answers).

Have anyone experienced something similar?

I am so worried and afraid of a possible glitch in their website.

Thanks.

meself2
Ireland

Re: IRP Renewal - No Acknowledgement Email Received

Post by meself2 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:24 pm

Some people said they never got an acknowledgment email. Don't think we had a success story here, but this forum is just a small percentage out of all applications.
ireland/applied-31st-august-2021-from-s ... 25272.html
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

tdawg101
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by tdawg101 » Mon May 09, 2022 9:35 am

Did anyone receive a reply or was the issue resolved? I'm in the same boat, and I need to leave next month but I still haven't heard back. No acknowledgment, no email, no response to my emails, nada.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon May 09, 2022 3:25 pm

tdawg101 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 9:35 am
Did anyone receive a reply or was the issue resolved? I'm in the same boat, and I need to leave next month but I still haven't heard back. No acknowledgment, no email, no response to my emails, nada.
Maybe sumbit a complaint? Some say it might have helped - post2068555.html#p2068555
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.