ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invitation letter for Visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nikitasha8

Invitation letter for Visit Visa

Post by nikitasha8 » Mon May 09, 2022 10:33 am

Hello

I am going to invite my parents for UK visit and they are going to stay with me. They have previously visited UK 4 times and they were invited/sponsored by my uncle. This time I am inviting them as we have big house so I can now accomodatethem in my house.

I am sending below documents:

Invitation letter
last 3 months payslip
Bank statement showing funds( approx £7000)
Land registry to confirm my owsership of house
Proof of British Citizenship

is there anything else i need to provide?

Does invitation letter need to be signed/ stamped by solicitor? My agent in India said not needed but I want be sure.

Thanks in Advance

htc_123
Pakistan

Re: Invitation letter for Visit Visa

Post by htc_123 » Mon May 09, 2022 10:50 am

I have never had it signed by a solicitor etc both while I was sponsoring someone to visit or when I visited.

nikitasha8

Post by nikitasha8 » Mon May 09, 2022 11:12 am

Thank you very much

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon May 09, 2022 12:52 pm

There is no such a thing as sponsorship under the UK immigration rules for standard visit visa. They are expected to satisfy the visa officers on their own when applying for a visit visa. They should submit documents showing he has enough money (support letter from his dad, evidences of finances, etc) and have something going on at home country to prove he will go back at the end of his visit.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice