ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Healthcare visa application queries

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Naz1204
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Healthcare visa application queries

Post by Naz1204 » Tue May 10, 2022 4:22 pm

Hi all,
I have few queries regarding my overseas healthcare visa application. I am applying in 2 days time.

1. My sponsor on the COS letter ticked yes to the question “Does the migrant need to leave and re-enter the UK during the period of approval” which is not applicable in my case as I am applying from my home country. The employer stated this error on his sponsor note and I stated this in my application as additional info.

2. In Cos work start date 23/4/22 however, due to delay (27/4/22) issuing COS ref. Employer amended the start date to 20/06/22 in sponsor note. Is that ok or should I request employer to make the date earlier.

3. Consent from Home office verification: Do the sponsor need to sign part 3?
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nsent.pdf

4. Also, providing a Letter of consent of parent(s) or legal guardian for my son with UK temporary address with his application.