ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding ATTENDANCE PERIOD in Integra form.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nandakam
Newly Registered

Regarding ATTENDANCE PERIOD in Integra form.

Post by nandakam » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:56 am

Hi, I am submitting my application on 24th Nov. 2008.
I have a query regarding Qualification.
In Integra from there is a field " ATTENDANCE PERIOD" from and To dates (dd/mm/yyyy) " format which is mandatory.
I did my MCA during the academic period 2002-2005.
I am not quite obvious about exact dates.
Could any one help me in this regard??

Any help regarding this query is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Raj.

sandeep.momula
Newly Registered

hi

Post by sandeep.momula » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:21 pm

hi nandakam,

well, to help you..do you have leave certificate or TC from your university. I guess the join date and leave date should be mentioned in that certificate. Otherwise, just recall what could be the month and year you have joined the college...and make out a day which is working day and it should be other than sat and sun in that month(also check out for any holidays).

To be more fairer, just the date could any day in that month which shouldn\'t be a holiday or non-working day. Just try to recall, you should be able to make it.

Hope this helps..

jhonny
Newly Registered

Distance Education / Correspondence Degree - Valid or Not ??

Post by jhonny » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:38 pm

I have done MCA as correspondence from Kurukshetra University and the qualification and university is in NARIC list in points calculator. As my degree was not full time, and was distance education, will it be considered ???