ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updated Application Form 8-CTZ3

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lxk
Ireland

Updated Application Form 8-CTZ3

Post by lxk » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:36 pm

The latest Application Form at https://www.irishimmigration.ie/how-to- ... ion-forms/ has been recently updated to Version 6.5 Apr 22.

The page has the warning "Make sure you use the most recently published version of each form when making an application. If you complete an old version of a form, it will be returned to you and you will have to start again".

I have only found a couple of changes -
p2 Passport certification can now be by a peace commissioner as well as by a solicitor, commissioner for oaths or notary public.
p9 The full URL for the Online Residency Checker is now shown - https://www.irishimmigration.ie/natural ... alculator/
Pages 1 and 19 just have the change to the new Version 6.5 Apr 22. This was incorrect on p19 in the last version as it showed Version 6.3 Dec 21 instead of Version 6.4 Mar 2022.

lxk
Ireland

Re: Updated Application Form 8-CTZ3

Post by lxk » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:32 am

Now updated to Version 6.6 Apr 2022.
So far I haven't been able to find any difference between Version 6.5 and Version 6.6 but I note that -
"If you complete an old version of a form, it will be returned to you and you will have to start again"!

lxk
Ireland

Post by lxk » Tue May 10, 2022 9:18 am

Having completed my application I found a couple of differences between Form 8 v6.5 and the current v6.6.
p29 - "Family law matters" included in 11.1 which suggests that you may not be considered a person of good character if you have been involved in family law matters.
p39 - Clarification that Form 8 applications for UK nationals should be posted to Citizenship Applications (CMU 1) [other non EEA nationals go to Citizenship Applications (CMU 2)].

Munster27
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Munster27 » Wed May 11, 2022 3:47 pm

What are they talking about here with family law?
Barring orders, maybe? (Clearly not a divorce, adoption etc....)
Anything else?