ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost IRP Card

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Idanbn100
Newly Registered
Ireland

Lost IRP Card

Post by Idanbn100 » Thu May 12, 2022 12:21 pm

Hi All,
I have a stamp 4, and I lost my IRP card over 2 months ago.
I reported the loss at Garda station.
I went to Burgh Quay and was told to fill out a paper form.
After 3 weeks of no response, I also send an email. 4 weeks after the email and still no response. I sent another email, and still no response.
I went again to the INIS offices but nobody was willing to talk with me. And no phone call
Does anyone have any idea about what can be done? Are there any attorneys that can do something?
In addition, do you think it would be possible to leave the country and reenter? My nationality does not require a visa.

Thanks All
Idan

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Re: Lost IRP Card

Post by mentalmind » Thu May 12, 2022 12:56 pm

Current processing time for IRP renewals is 8-9 weeks and after you get email about approval it takes 2-3 weeks to print the card.

Don't think anything can be done on attorney side. If you waited for more than 9 weeks, there was this complaint email address of justice department, someone could post it for you as I don't remember.

Coolco
Newly Registered
India

Re: Lost IRP Card

Post by Coolco » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:38 am

Hi, I am in the same situation. Never got the irp card after renewal. Did u hear anything back from inis? They r not responding to emails and I posted email to justice department complaints address. Pls guide me