ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO Email Address for Pre Action Protocol

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

luvn
Newly Registered

HO Email Address for Pre Action Protocol

Post by luvn » Thu May 12, 2022 1:58 pm

Hi Guys,
I simply need a reliable Home Office email address to send an urgent Pre Action Protocol Letter.
Am aware of UKVIPAP@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk - but it seems the address invalid or at least out of use, i have used it in the past with no issues - however, despite several attempts - all emails sent to this email have been undelivered (delivery failed) as below:
A message could not be delivered to:
UKVIPAP@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Also their old email address no longer works: UKVIPAP@homeoffice.gov.uk
UKVIPAP@homeoffice.gov.uk and UKVIPAP@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk not working ! As such, the supporting documents are so huge am unable to send via post.

Pardon me as i haven't been able to start a new post but i would appreciate anybody's help.

Regards,

vinny

Re: HO Email Address for Pre Action Protocol

Post by vinny » Thu May 12, 2022 2:11 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:19 am
jacsll55 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:26 pm
Can someone guide me with PAP procedures please?
Guidance: Resolve a dispute with the Home Office through the pre-action protocol.
I think they quoted the same email.
They may have also removed the .gsi domain.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

luvn
Newly Registered

Post by luvn » Thu May 12, 2022 2:43 pm

I think they quoted the same email.
They may have also removed the .gsi domain.
Thanks Vinny for sharing.. i tried to remove the .gsi domain but the UKVIPAP@homeoffice.gov.uk [without .gsi] still not getting delivered.

Anybody able to help at all? Its a bit frustrating for me now.

luvn
Newly Registered

Post by luvn » Fri May 13, 2022 8:29 am

Hi,
Could anyone help advise

1. if it's okay to send just a Pre-action Protocol Letter without any supporting documents since the UKVI have these documents in the first instance when the application was made.

2. Is it okay to also send the Pre-action Protocol Letter with new evidence (not included in the original application).

I understand these are two different scenarios - your opinion in this matter would be deeply appreciated.