ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zain Ali
Mood:
United Kingdom

Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?

Post by Zain Ali » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:52 pm

Regarding this question: Have you made any previous UK immigration
applications in the UK or abroad?

Will I have to give all the immigration history since my arrival in the UK or just the previous one such as ILR. Because I have only given my ILR one and have already submitted the biometric.

My wife, however, filled out the online form much earlier therefore she said "NO" and has submitted her biometric already but now we are worried if it will be rejected or not because she said NO. And I have only filled in the history regarding ILR.

Please help me in this situation. Thanks

Zain Ali
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?

Post by Zain Ali » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:54 pm

bump

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:16 pm

Hi Zain,

i am confuse about this question as well, my wife is in UK from last six years, she first got dependent Visa to come in this country, then when i get ILR she switched to spouse visa, after two and half year she get exention of spouse via and about a year ago she got ILR.

What happened in your case? are we suppose to answer yes for this question? and if yes then what document we need to provide, does it mean i have to mention for every single visa she had till today?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:35 pm

any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?
The answer is in the question - all, including ILR. This question is raised on a regular basis and for some reason causes confusion.
You are not required to provide documentation, just fill in the fields with the data requested, as far as you have or remember it. Some fields are "if known".
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.