ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form 8 Citizenship Questions Urgently need help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

luba12
Ireland

Form 8 Citizenship Questions Urgently need help

Post by luba12 » Wed May 18, 2022 11:05 pm

Hello everyone I have few questions.

1) I had speeding ticket in past 2020 do i have to mention that in the form and if i do please mention which area.

2) In past I received PUP payment during covid do i have to mention that in the section have you ever received social welfare payment in past 3 years.

3) in regards of proof of residency can we send over 150 points proof or it better just to leave it till you reach 150 points.

4) as Regards of Rent agreement/ PRTB it says you have to send proof of payment for 6 months few houses where i stayed i paid cash which i don’t have proof of payment how do you think can i proof or better to leave this point and choose other where i can proof please help.

I would appreciate your help and thanks in advance 😊

jesonnn
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Form 8 Citizenship Questions Urgently need help

Post by jesonnn » Thu May 19, 2022 11:34 pm

luba12 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 11:05 pm

1) I had speeding ticket in past 2020 do i have to mention that in the form and if i do please mention which area.

2) In past I received PUP payment during covid do i have to mention that in the section have you ever received social welfare payment in past 3 years.

3) in regards of proof of residency can we send over 150 points proof or it better just to leave it till you reach 150 points.

4) as Regards of Rent agreement/ PRTB it says you have to send proof of payment for 6 months few houses where i stayed i paid cash which i don’t have proof of payment how do you think can i proof or better to leave this point and choose other where i can proof please help.

1) yes, 11.3 - yes, 11.4 details
2) yes
3) 150 or over, so you are good to mention more
4) ask lendlord about payment confirmation, if cash only, you cannot proof, besides lendlord provides something

luba12
Ireland

Post by luba12 » Fri May 20, 2022 1:12 am

jesonnn wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:34 pm
luba12 wrote:

2) yes
4) ask lendlord about payment confirmation, if cash only, you cannot proof, besides lendlord provides something
thank you so much for your response first few houses where I stayed i paid cash and landloard won’t provide any proof all i can do try will citizenship accept if my old house landloard wrote me some kind of letter that i use to pay rent on time and all paid back then in 2017-18 and writes today's date i mean just say on letter it says 22/5/22.
One more thing for new houses i’m paying by my bank account shall i get letter from my current landloard too?

jesonnn
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jesonnn » Fri May 20, 2022 7:21 am

luba12 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 1:12 am
jesonnn wrote:
luba12 wrote:

2) yes
thank you so much for your response first few houses where I stayed i paid cash and landloard won’t provide any proof all i can do try will citizenship accept if my old house landloard wrote me some kind of letter that i use to pay rent on time and all paid back then in 2017-18 and writes today's date i mean just say on letter it says 22/5/22.
One more thing for new houses i’m paying by my bank account shall i get letter from my current landloard too?
Since you paid by cash, without letter you cannot proof payments, unless the confirmation from landlord (the question here: will he provide it?), I understand it might be cheaper, but have some consequences like this, encourage him(her) to provide letter.
Regarding bank transfer you have for new house, it is much more easier now to proof it, even if current landlord will not provide proof of payment, you are saved here
Request it anyway and/or use bank statement as proof of payment, also request from rtb(Residential Tenancies Board) letter of registration (check rtb.ie) it will be good proof of residence as well

luba12
Ireland

Post by luba12 » Fri May 20, 2022 11:06 pm

jesonnn wrote:
[quote=luba12 post_id=2070832 time=<a href="tel:1652911546">1652911546</a> user_id=239788]

2) yes
[/quote]
luba12 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 1:12 am
jesonnn wrote:
luba12 wrote:

2) yes
As you said mention yes 11.3 and 11.4 details i only received 3 points and fine which i paid on time they didn’t take me to court or something please help thanks

jesonnn
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jesonnn » Sun May 22, 2022 5:34 pm

luba12 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:06 pm

As you said mention yes 11.3 and 11.4 details i only received 3 points and fine which i paid on time they didn’t take me to court or something please help thanks
Well, it does not matter, if you have offence, you have to mention, according the rule it is reset after 3 years, does it say something at form 8?not sure, so should be mentioned

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Sun May 22, 2022 5:52 pm

Yes you should mention all your offences, and write a remorse letter in your application, fake tears doesn't cost you a thing. Not mentioning anything because you think it's not related is not a good idea if something shows up later, then you will be in bigger trouble.

Getting traffic ticket won't have big impact on your citizenship but hiding information will be a problem. Don'T overthink it, mention it and move on.

luba12
Ireland

Post by luba12 » Mon May 23, 2022 12:07 pm

thanks for your help both of you I do have PRTB for all house and Lease Agreement if landloard don’t provide me proof of payment letter do you think i should still submit this point on the basis of Lease agreement and PRTB for all house and just explain on cover letter regarding proof of payments?

please guide me on one more thing as regards of proof of Doctor Attendance Record how can I het that will they accept letter from my surgery/doctor that i was their patient from that date to that date all my surgeries or the need attendance very confused please give some information on that matter thanks

luba12
Ireland

Post by luba12 » Mon May 23, 2022 12:08 pm

jesonnn wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:34 pm
luba12 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:06 pm

Well, it does not matter, if you have offence, you have to mention, according the rule it is reset after 3 years, does it say something at form 8?not sure, so should be mentioned
Hi, thanks i will mention it better to mention on point 11.3?

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Mon May 23, 2022 12:12 pm

luba12 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 12:07 pm
thanks for your help both of you I do have PRTB for all house and Lease Agreement if landloard don’t provide me proof of payment letter do you think i should still submit this point on the basis of Lease agreement and PRTB for all house and just explain on cover letter regarding proof of payments?

please guide me on one more thing as regards of proof of Doctor Attendance Record how can I het that will they accept letter from my surgery/doctor that i was their patient from that date to that date all my surgeries or the need attendance very confused please give some information on that matter thanks
Ask for your Doctor/GP about your attendance record or bill summary or something, you can mention that you need it as proof for citizenship application as you need a proof that you were their patient and visiting them. It can be note from doctor or history of your invoices (I never asked for one so I am not sure).

About your landlord, try getting a letter, saying that you live in the address since the date year, not sure if it will work or if it will be accepted, but if your landlord gets payment by hand, doesn't give you any proof and you are not registered to RTB it's most likely something illegal. So you can find the middle ground for keeping it quiet, otherwise you can always threaten your landlord to go to Revenue. But keep in mind that he/she may not be happy about that, so try to do it in civil way if you need a place to stay afterwards.

luba12
Ireland

Post by luba12 » Mon May 23, 2022 2:40 pm

thanks and PRTB was registered will all of my previous address can i send PTB letters along with Lease agreements will that be ok?