ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application consideration email

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Adyslim123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Application consideration email

Post by Adyslim123 » Wed May 11, 2022 5:14 pm

I got the same email too,

Adyslim123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Adyslim123 » Wed May 11, 2022 5:15 pm

I got the same email

alwaysonit23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alwaysonit23 » Wed May 11, 2022 5:22 pm

I know .they lie to my face. I have called today and they told me . we have made a mistake you have to wait.
waste of time and money. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Wed May 11, 2022 10:25 pm

Hi guys!
I got the same email today from UK GOV. It's my 22nd week I just need to wait another 2 week and hopefully good news. Good luck everyone!

Pakistan07
Pakistan

Post by Pakistan07 » Wed May 11, 2022 11:07 pm

I got same mail today as my spouse contacted them via paid email. Bio 16 Feb 2022

Hamayon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Hamayon » Thu May 12, 2022 2:55 am

I got the exact same email today.
My spouses bio was on the 8th February.
Hopefully it doesn’t take another 12 weeks.

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Thu May 12, 2022 4:58 am

From FB I saw 3 applications get their vusa out of which 2 we're 14 and 16 December applicants. Who so ever have applied on these dates keep trying your luck . Inshallah I hope we all hear some good news soon. All the best 👍

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Mon May 16, 2022 10:36 am

Tasneempitha wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:58 am
From FB I saw 3 applications get their vusa out of which 2 we're 14 and 16 December applicants. Who so ever have applied on these dates keep trying your luck . Inshallah I hope we all hear some good news soon. All the best 👍
Still awaiting decision...(15th December)

mubs1992
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by mubs1992 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:52 am

Just an update:

Alhamdulillah, finally a YES for us.

05/01/2022- Biometric -Islamabad, Pakistan
Uncountable paid enquiries
Received an email today (17/05/2022) from VFS to say passport is ready for collection
Two hours later passport collected, alhumdulillah visa apppproved!!!

Soniatalha
United Kingdom

Post by Soniatalha » Tue May 17, 2022 9:57 am

Congrats

Soniatalha
United Kingdom

Post by Soniatalha » Tue May 17, 2022 9:57 am

mubs1992 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:52 am
Just an update:

Received an email today (17/05/2022) from VFS to say passport is ready for collection
Congratulations

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:33 pm

mubs1992 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:52 am
Just an update:

Congratulations That's wonderful news MashaaAllah!

sparkleaa9
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sparkleaa9 » Wed May 18, 2022 11:31 pm

We had an appointment in VFS today and there was a woman she got visa in 2.5 months. I think some people are getting early and some are late because if caseworker send an enquiry to let say HR for employment confirmation it all depends when HR reply back and this case fille progress to next stage. I cant think of any other reason. For some people they also do criminal record check of applicant in their home country and that could also delay the things, specially if someone lives at multiple addressess. So in a nutshell each applicant has its own merits and its not apples for apples.

Pakistan07
Pakistan

Post by Pakistan07 » Thu May 19, 2022 3:36 am

Exactly...I agree with you.some people have more straight applications that's y gets visa more quickly...some works with renowned companies don't need much investigations....some have less switching of jobs....that's in my opinion...May b em wrong....anyway best of luck for everyone...May ALLAH help us all

Mrandmrs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mrandmrs » Thu May 19, 2022 6:49 pm

hello

Bio date: 20 Dec from Lhr, Pak

Received email on 10th and 11th March same email saying

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

Does it mean the application is not straightforward? I am confused because in the email it does not say anywhere that it is NOT straightforward.
I also made a complaint on 11 April and got reply on 10th May
"your application is in under active consideration and you will be notified once the decision is reached"

So confused. Someone is going through similar situation?

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Fri May 20, 2022 11:22 am

Mrandmrs wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:49 pm
hello

Bio date: 20 Dec from Lhr, Pak

Received email on 10th and 11th March same email saying

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

Does it mean the application is not straightforward? I am confused because in the email it does not say anywhere that it is NOT straightforward.
I also made a complaint on 11 April and got reply on 10th May
"your application is in under active consideration and you will be notified once the decision is reached"

So confused. Someone is going through similar situation?
Hey, I've applied on 12th December and I got the same email. No no your application is straightforward. It doesn't mention anything about that. It's just that they've changed the decision making time to 24 weeks now. Which is 120 working days. It used to be 12 week which is 60 Working days. Don't worry InshaaAllah you'll hear back soon

Mrandmrs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mrandmrs » Fri May 20, 2022 3:30 pm

Thank you for reply HAJERDANIAL12.
I sopke to someone on FB page. They also received exactly the same email and yesterday they found out their deicision has been made. Their bio date was 21 Dec.
I think homeoffice is randomely selecting application and dealing with it :/. I hope we also hear the good news soon. Today exactly 5 months completed. One more month to go

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Sat May 21, 2022 11:13 pm

I did a paid enquiry on Thursday and I got a response saying still awaiting decision! I'm still waiting I've completed 5 months. Hopefully soon InshaaAllah. Prayers for you as well

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Sun May 22, 2022 4:12 am

Hajerdanial12 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 11:13 pm
I did a paid enquiry on Thursday and I got a response saying still awaiting decision! I'm still waiting I've completed 5 months. Hopefully soon InshaaAllah. Prayers for you as well
When was your bio? I am also waiting since 5 months now. Same old reply. I am so sick and tired to this waiting now. I feel so helpless. I have called them. Emailed them so many times. I tried to escalate through my MP but nothing till now. What should we do now? So sick of this!

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Sun May 22, 2022 11:15 am

My bio date was 12 December 2021 from Dubai. I swear I feel the same. I've also reached out to the MP but no response from his side yet. Keeping in mind the upcoming bank holidays, My 120 working days complete on 9th June. But my 24 weeks will be over this week. I hope I get a response before that. I see applicants applied on Jan, Feb, March getting their visas issued also some mid January applicants. My case is straightforward they're still just torturing us! Just hoping for the best InshaaAllah

saleem19k

Post by saleem19k » Sun May 22, 2022 2:07 pm

My bio date 31 Jan but no reply
I m so worried about my visa ...any update ?

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Mon May 23, 2022 5:22 am

Hajerdanial12 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 11:15 am
My bio date was 12 December 2021 from Dubai. I swear I feel the same. I've also reached out to the MP but no response from his side yet. Keeping in mind the upcoming bank holidays, My 120 working days complete on 9th June. But my 24 weeks will be over this week. I hope I get a response before that. I see applicants applied on Jan, Feb, March getting their visas issued also some mid January applicants. My case is straightforward they're still just torturing us! Just hoping for the best InshaaAllah
This week I hope you get your good news. It's been a long journey for all of us. It's frustrating and now I feel like my patience is been tested 😅 . But we got no other option. So all the best. Hoping for all the applicants to get good news soon inshallah. All the best for this week all of you guys!

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Mon May 23, 2022 3:07 pm

I emailed them this morning and i got this reply:

"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate that a decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone.

Please allow 10 working days for the visa application centre to contact you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents."

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Mon May 23, 2022 3:10 pm

j666my wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:07 pm

"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate that a decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone.

Please allow 10 working days for the visa application centre to contact you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents."
is this good news?

ti_abbasi2002
United Kingdom

Post by ti_abbasi2002 » Mon May 23, 2022 3:51 pm

Decision has been in ur application and you will get VFS email shortly to collect ur passport but there is no intimation whether visa has granted or not but you will know after collecting ur passport.
j666my wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:10 pm
j666my wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:07 pm

is this good news?