ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A decision has been made

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BravoCharlie
United Kingdom

A decision has been made

Post by BravoCharlie » Thu May 26, 2022 3:55 pm

Hi,

I made a paid enquiry about the status of my parents' visit visa. I was informed on 21/05/2022 that a decision has been made on their visa and that we should wait for 10 working days to hear from the visa application centre to collect passports.

Their VAC was Islamabad/Pakistan. My question is: is it possible that the passports would have already arrived and for some reason they would not have informed us yet. I am asking this because they never received the 'decision made' email either. It is only after contacting UKVI that we got to know that a decision has been made. So is it possible that, similarly, the passports would have already arrived but they are taking time in informing us? The VAC is around 2 hours drive from my parents' home. Should they go and check with the visa application centre?

Radiopk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: A decision has been made

Post by Radiopk » Thu May 26, 2022 4:03 pm

When was your bio?

BravoCharlie
United Kingdom

Post by BravoCharlie » Thu May 26, 2022 4:10 pm

Application submitted online: 18/03/2022.
Biometrics: 08/04/2022.

Radiopk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Radiopk » Thu May 26, 2022 4:38 pm

Took many days..
Mine case submitted 06 May,2022
Bio on 11 May.2022