ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Emailed immigration for application of renew withdraw EU treaty right after 6 months, they exdend my provisional card

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alan1973
Ireland

Emailed immigration for application of renew withdraw EU treaty right after 6 months, they exdend my provisional card

Post by alan1973 » Thu May 26, 2022 10:08 pm

Hi
I really don't know how to describe the delay of processing my application of renew my withdraw EU treaty right ( my wife is british, i had stamp4 eu fam before, now it's stamp 4 after exchange my PR card)
I sent them an email and compained the delay of my application, I received an email at same day and told me somebody will contact me in writing. I thought there should be a approval letter later.
I received a post today, in which they said they are still waiting to assess my application, during mean time, they extend my provisional card to next year.
That is crazy.
I understand the delay because of covid-19, but i don't understand why it takes so long.
anybody experience same?

lovebino
Ireland

Re: Emailed immigration for application of renew withdraw EU treaty right after 6 months, they exdend my provisional car

Post by lovebino » Thu May 26, 2022 10:32 pm

If they were in private sector, it would not take so long not only IRP card but also other services. If not, they would be nockout. But, unfortunately, this is public sector.