ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application consideration email

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Re: Application consideration email

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Mon May 23, 2022 4:11 pm

j666my wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:07 pm
I emailed them this morning and i got this reply:

"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate that a decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone.

That's wonderful! InshaaAllah good news for you! When was your bio?

Please allow 10 working days for the visa application centre to contact you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents."

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Mon May 23, 2022 4:12 pm

j666my wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:10 pm
j666my wrote:

"Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate that a decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone.

Please allow 10 working days for the visa application centre to contact you in regards to collection or delivery of your passport.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents."
is this good news?
When was your bio? InshaaAllah good news for you

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Mon May 23, 2022 4:24 pm

[/quote]

When was your bio? InshaaAllah good news for you
[/quote]

Insha'Allah

Bio date: 15th December 2021

alwaysonit23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alwaysonit23 » Mon May 23, 2022 5:01 pm

Did they call you before the decisions

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Mon May 23, 2022 5:02 pm

alwaysonit23 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 5:01 pm
Did they call you before the decisions
No we received no calls

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Mon May 23, 2022 7:36 pm

j666my wrote:

Congratulations! The VFS will contact you shortly for the collection of your passport.

alwaysonit23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alwaysonit23 » Mon May 23, 2022 8:08 pm

congratulations. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Mon May 23, 2022 8:39 pm

Tasneempitha wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 7:36 pm
j666my wrote:

Congratulations! The VFS will contact you shortly for the collection of your passport.
...thank you....but we don't know yet if it's been approved insha'Allah it has. What's your latest?

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Tue May 24, 2022 1:26 am

j666my wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 8:39 pm
Tasneempitha wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 7:36 pm
j666my wrote:

...thank you....but we don't know yet if it's been approved insha'Allah it has. What's your latest?
Nothing. Same still awaiting a decision.

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Tue May 24, 2022 12:53 pm

Bio 12/12/2021
Tried to do a paid enquiry today to check the status of my Spouse visa application. UKVI is taking the piss. Testing my patience on a different level. They reply to my email saying "Standard UK visitor visas are currently taking longer than usual to be processed due to high global demand....."

I reply to this email saying that wasn't my question. I asked for an update on my UK Spouse Settlement visa application. Not VISITOR VISA!

They reply back sending me the same exact text only removing standard uk visitor from the paragraph.

Me being desperate to know if a decision has been made, I reply again kindly asking if a decision has been made.

UKVI SENT ME AN EMPTY EMAIL! THE AUDACITY! Is this what I've paid for? To treat me like shit!
Has it happened to anyone else?

alwaysonit23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by alwaysonit23 » Tue May 24, 2022 1:50 pm

j666my
approved insha'Allah don't worry. Keep us updated .for me/ my bo was on 03/Jan 2022 so still go 3 weeks.

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Tue May 24, 2022 1:51 pm

Hajerdanial12 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 12:53 pm
Bio 12/12/2021
Still awaiting decision

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Tue May 24, 2022 2:12 pm

Hajerdanial12 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 12:53 pm
Bio 12/12/2021
Tried to do a paid enquiry today to check the status of my Spouse visa application. UKVI is taking the piss. Testing my patience on a different level. They reply to my email saying "Standard UK visitor visas are currently taking longer than usual to be processed due to high global demand....."

I reply to this email saying that wasn't my question. I asked for an update on my UK Spouse Settlement visa application. Not VISITOR VISA!

They reply back sending me the same exact text only removing standard uk visitor from the paragraph.

Me being desperate to know if a decision has been made, I reply again kindly asking if a decision has been made.

UKVI SENT ME AN EMPTY EMAIL! THE AUDACITY! Is this what I've paid for? To treat me like shit!
Has it happened to anyone else?
they gave me an empty reply too, only to follow it up with the decision made email an hour later. (yesterday)

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Tue May 24, 2022 4:02 pm

So I emailed them again this afternoon asking this

"Do you know roughly when we will receive that correspondence (email) with the decision made?"

And this is what they replied back

"Thank you for your query from the information you have provided, we have escalated your case to the relevant department on **24-05-2022** and you should be contacted within 15 working days. Please wait until the 15 working days have passed before contacting the service again as we are unable to do anything further before this time. We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents. "

So confusing...i replied back saying it was a general question...

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Tue May 24, 2022 4:41 pm

j666my wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:02 pm

"Do you know roughly when we will receive that correspondence (email) with the decision made?"

"Thank you for your query from the information you have provided, we have escalated your case to the relevant department on **24-05-2022** and you should be contacted within 15 working days. Please wait until the 15 working days have passed before contacting the service again as we are unable to do anything further before this time. We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents. "

and now they replied saying this

"I apologise that seemed to be a system error, please ignore the last email "

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Tue May 24, 2022 7:02 pm

j666my wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:41 pm
j666my wrote:

Ohh.. Email them back asking the status of your application. May be you will get a clear idea

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Tue May 24, 2022 7:47 pm

Tasneempitha wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:02 pm
j666my wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 4:41 pm
j666my wrote:

Ohh.. Email them back asking the status of your application. May be you will get a clear idea
Yh i did just said a decision has been made etc..

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Thu May 26, 2022 5:16 pm

Did a paid enquiry and got this response yesterday :

As of now your visa is still awaiting a decision, it is being looked into and is with a decision maker currently, I apologise for the delay in the system and any inconvenience caused by this. Unfortunately on the 11th of May 2022, all family/spouse visas were announced to take upto 24 weeks from that date, in order to process as many as we can, as well as priorities the Ukraine situation.

As of now I am unable to put forward any escalations due to not having this resource, as we are aiming to help the Ukrainian crisis as effectively as we can.

Guys, does this means I'll hear back soon or is it just a mind game 🙂 it's my 24th Week

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Thu May 26, 2022 5:56 pm

Hajerdanial12 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:16 pm
Did a paid enquiry and got this response yesterday :

As of now your visa is still awaiting a decision, it is being looked into and is with a decision maker currently, I apologise for the delay in the system and any inconvenience caused by this. Unfortunately on the 11th of May 2022, all family/spouse visas were announced to take upto 24 weeks from that date, in order to process as many as we can, as well as priorities the Ukraine situation.

As of now I am unable to put forward any escalations due to not having this resource, as we are aiming to help the Ukrainian crisis as effectively as we can.

Guys, does this means I'll hear back soon or is it just a mind game 🙂 it's my 24th Week
New form of generic email. My frnd got it too. I hope it works out for you. All the best 🙂

dellledd911
Sri Lanka

Post by dellledd911 » Fri May 27, 2022 2:02 pm

Guys, my wife gave her bio on Jan 27th and we were expecting around Mid April (12 week time line). But now my job has changed and also I'm shifting my home to a different address. I hope this wont have any effect on my application. Do you think I should do a paid inquiry and let them know about this?

Thanks

dellledd911
Sri Lanka

Post by dellledd911 » Fri May 27, 2022 2:04 pm

j666my wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:10 pm
j666my wrote:

is this good news?
My guy no more stress for you! You will have your passport + visa with you soon :wink:

j666my
Bangladesh

Post by j666my » Fri May 27, 2022 4:48 pm

dellledd911 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 2:02 pm
Guys, my wife gave her bio on Jan 27th and we were expecting around Mid April (12 week time line). But now my job has changed and also I'm shifting my home to a different address. I hope this wont have any effect on my application. Do you think I should do a paid inquiry and let them know about this?

Thanks
Thanks... I changed my job twice. Once after the bio which was mentioned in the application/cover letter, then back in March i went back to my old job. I tried telling them but when i spoke to them they said it's not important if they need more info about my job they'll contact me. And that was that.

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Fri May 27, 2022 6:10 pm

My 24 weeks end today. I replied to the previous email to check if a decision has been made and I got this response. I don't even trust them anymore. We all know this isn't true since we were notified by the UK GOV that it may take upto 24 weeks (120WDs) from the date of the biometrics.

Here's the email : The 24 weeks would start from the date it came into effect, which was the 11th of May 2022. Unfortunately due to the Ukraine situation, international visas are taking longer to process.

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Fri May 27, 2022 6:55 pm

Hajerdanial12 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:10 pm
My 24 weeks end today. I replied to the previous email to check if a decision has been made and I got this response. I don't even trust them anymore. We all know this isn't true since we were notified by the UK GOV that it may take upto 24 weeks (120WDs) from the date of the biometrics.

Here's the email : The 24 weeks would start from the date it came into effect, which was the 11th of May 2022. Unfortunately due to the Ukraine situation, international visas are taking longer to process.
I feel this is just a game to keep is silent. These guys don't have even 1% of sympathy towards us.

Hajerdanial12
United Arab Emirates

Post by Hajerdanial12 » Fri May 27, 2022 7:43 pm

Tasneempitha wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:55 pm
Hajerdanial12 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:10 pm

I feel this is just a game to keep is silent. These guys don't have even 1% of sympathy towards us.
I sent an email telling her off that you have zero knowledge and you're causing unnecessary panic. She goes like I apologise for the miscommunication.

But no update on my application lol