ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Issue

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chipaz
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Application Issue

Post by chipaz » Fri May 27, 2022 2:12 pm

I'm in in the process of applying for a UK skilled worker visa, I have not yet submitted the form online as i was about to pay i realized that i made a mistake On the section for spousal details.

There is a question "Will they be travelling with you to the UK" i erroneously said "Yes". Tried to go back to change it to "No" as my wife will join later but the section is greyed out.

chipaz
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Re: Application Issue

Post by chipaz » Fri May 27, 2022 5:19 pm

chipaz wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 2:12 pm
I'm in in the process of applying for a UK skilled worker visa, I have not yet submitted the form online as i was about to pay i realized that i made a mistake On the section for spousal details.

There is a question "Will they be travelling with you to the UK" i erroneously said "Yes". Tried to go back to change it to "No" as my wife will join later but the section is greyed out.
I have also noticed another mistake, is there any way i can fix the issue or i have to start a new application since I have not paid any fees/submitted the application.

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Post by ywlgy » Fri May 27, 2022 6:24 pm

You cannot change answers after the declaration stage. To do so, you need to start a new form.

If the errors are minor, you can continue with the current form and submit a cover letter to correct them.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

chipaz
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by chipaz » Fri May 27, 2022 8:35 pm

ywlgy wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:24 pm
You cannot change answers after the declaration stage. To do so, you need to start a new form.

If the errors are minor, you can continue with the current form and submit a cover letter to correct them.
Thank you for the reply. If i start a new form what happens to the old one.

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Post by ywlgy » Fri May 27, 2022 9:01 pm

It will be deleted after a few months.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.