ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Upload - Settled Status Proof?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EU Citizen - Required Evidence

Post by CR001 » Fri May 20, 2022 4:00 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:48 am
Topics merged
Name in which you made the application - should this be my name or application type? At the moment, I’ve put down [my name] - The EU Settlement Scheme - is that correct?
It is YOUR name.
Date of application, if known - I’ve put down the date I applied for my settled status, not the date it was accepted - is that correct?
Fine. It is an 'if known'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tiknird1
European Union

Re: Residence proof for students

Post by tiknird1 » Sun May 22, 2022 9:29 am

Thank you very much!

During the first year of my qualifying period, I was still a student - is it sufficient if I provide my degree certificate, statement of student status from my university, and proof of CSI as proof of residence? I was doing some part-time work that year, so I could also provide some payslips, but I'm not sure if that's necessary?

vinny

Re: Have you made any previous UK immigration applications in the UK or abroad?

Post by vinny » Sun May 22, 2022 9:59 am

Statement of student status, attendance records and payslips, etc., may be useful.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

tiknird1
European Union

Post by tiknird1 » Mon May 23, 2022 10:52 am

Thank you very much! This morning, I finally submitted my citizenship application. I’m now uploading my supporting documents onto UKVCAS, and was wondering if someone might be able to confirm I’m putting them under the right categories?

Mandatory
Proof of Application: current & expired passport; consent for the Home Office to verify application information

Optional
Other: two referee declarations
Residence in the UK: proof of residence: degree certificate, statement of student status, payslips, P45s and P60s; comprehensive sickness insurance evidence
Finances: N/A

Proof of Business: N/A
Life Events: N/A
Medical Information: N/A
Sponsors / Employment: N/A
Proof of Identity / Travel History: N/A - already uploaded passports under proof of application
Educational: degree certificate; life in the UK test - screenshot of result page

tiknird1
European Union

Post by tiknird1 » Tue May 24, 2022 8:03 am

tiknird1 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 10:52 am
Thank you very much! This morning, I finally submitted my citizenship application. I’m now uploading my supporting documents onto UKVCAS, and was wondering if someone might be able to confirm I’m putting them under the right categories?

Mandatory
Proof of Application: current & expired passport; consent for the Home Office to verify application information

Optional
Residence in the UK: proof of residence: degree certificate, statement of student status, payslips, P45s and P60s; comprehensive sickness insurance evidence

Proof of Identity / Travel History: N/A - already uploaded passports under proof of application
Educational: degree certificate; life in the UK test - screenshot of result page
Following on from my question above, I also wanted to check if it's OK to submit my documents on UKVCAS before booking an appointment? I'm currently waiting for them to verify if I can use the IDV App, so I can't book an appointment yet.

shahid78

Post by shahid78 » Tue May 24, 2022 8:07 pm

tiknird1 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:03 am
tiknird1 wrote:

Mandatory

Optional

Following on from my question above, I also wanted to check if it's OK to submit my documents on UKVCAS before booking an appointment? I'm currently waiting for them to verify if I can use the IDV App, so I can't book an appointment yet.
Hi i am on the same boat could you confirm that documents you uploaded in optional categories had any issue or were you asked to do anymore actions? i have submitted form but also waiting decesion for IDV app, did you upload docs before you get answers from IDV app approval?

tiknird1
European Union

Post by tiknird1 » Tue May 24, 2022 8:13 pm

shahid78 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:07 pm
tiknird1 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 8:03 am
tiknird1 wrote:

Mandatory

Optional

Hi i am on the same boat could you confirm that documents you uploaded in optional categories had any issue or were you asked to do anymore actions? i have submitted form but also waiting decesion for IDV app, did you upload docs before you get answers from IDV app approval?
I’m still waiting for an answer re using IDV app, but I’ve uploaded all my documents onto UKVCAS, but haven’t submitted them yet - I was hoping someone could advise if it’s OK to submit them before booking an appointment and also regarding the categories.

tiknird1
European Union

Submitting documents on UKVCAS before booking biometrics appointment

Post by tiknird1 » Sat May 28, 2022 12:00 pm

I was wondering if anyone might be able to advise if it’s OK to submit my documents on UKVCAS before booking a biometrics appointment?

I'm still waiting for an email confirming I can book it (rather than use the IDV app), but was thinking submitting them now might speed up the decision? Is HO even able to see the documents before I attend my appointment?

Gondal4020
Newly Registered

Post by Gondal4020 » Sat May 28, 2022 1:31 pm

Same my case I think not

tiknird1
European Union

UKVCAS Upload - Settled Status Proof?

Post by tiknird1 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:45 pm

I hold EU Settled Status, and am wondering if I need to upload the letter confirming I’ve been granted it under proof of residence on UKVCAS?

Not sure if that’s needed as it’s linked to my passport and I’ve stated in my application I’m applying based on my settled status. So far, I’ve only uploaded & submitted evidence such as payslips and P60s, but not sure if I should upload the settled status letter before my biometrics appointment.

Thank you!