ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant not applying & First job record

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Dependant not applying & First job record

Post by khalidhaku » Mon May 30, 2022 11:44 am

Dear Respected Admin / Members,

I hope all are fine and happy. Two quick questions need your kind help;

1st Question: My son will apply next week his British Citizenship and his wife on Spouse Visa of 2.5 years. The following question in the form asking dependants; Which one he put? Yes or No?

'Do you have any dependants not applying with you at this time?

2nd question is about employment history? He don't have his first job record, company was closed the business (only 1 month job). What he do know?

Thanks & Regards

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Dependant not applying & First job record

Post by Ticktack » Mon May 30, 2022 2:16 pm

khalidhaku wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 11:44 am

1st Question: My son will apply next week his British Citizenship and his wife on Spouse Visa of 2.5 years. The following question in the form asking dependants; Which one he put? Yes or No?Depends on his circumstances. Does he have kids that have dependant visas?

'Do you have any dependants not applying with you at this time?Family he's sponsoring, kids, parents, spouse.

2nd question is about employment history? He don't have his first job record, company was closed the business (only 1 month job). What he do know?It doesn't have to be exact, if he has an idea, then put it there.

Thanks & Regards
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Post by khalidhaku » Mon May 30, 2022 2:43 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 2:16 pm
khalidhaku wrote:

1st Question: My son will apply next week his British Citizenship and his wife on Spouse Visa of 2.5 years. The following question in the form asking dependants; Which one he put? Yes or No?Depends on his circumstances. Does he have kids that have dependant visas?

'Do you have any dependants not applying with you at this time?Family he's sponsoring, kids, parents, spouse.

2nd question is about employment history? He don't have his first job record, company was closed the business (only 1 month job). What he do know?It doesn't have to be exact, if he has an idea, then put it there.

Thanks & Regards
Thanks Ticktack.

His both the children got British Citizenship. He was married here in UK with my friend's daughter, she was student at the time and switched her visa to Spouse (Student visa from Pakistan). My son showed his wages of over 23k first time and last year in her extension of 2.5 years visa.

Thanks & Regards

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Mon May 30, 2022 2:54 pm

khalidhaku wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 2:43 pm
Thanks Ticktack.

His both the children got British Citizenship. He was married here in UK with my friend's daughter, she was student at the time and switched her visa to Spouse (Student visa from Pakistan). My son showed his wages of over 23k first time and last year in her extension of 2.5 years visa.

Thanks & Regards
Both British Kids are not classed as dependants.

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Post by khalidhaku » Mon May 30, 2022 2:55 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 2:54 pm
khalidhaku wrote:
Thanks Ticktack.

Thanks & Regards
What about his wife?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Mon May 30, 2022 3:17 pm

khalidhaku wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 2:55 pm
Ticktack wrote:
khalidhaku wrote:
Thanks Ticktack.

Thanks & Regards
What about his wife?
His wife has spouse visa, so she's dependent on him.

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Post by khalidhaku » Mon May 30, 2022 3:19 pm

Ticktack wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:17 pm
khalidhaku wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 2:55 pm
Ticktack wrote:
khalidhaku wrote:
Thanks Ticktack.

Thanks & Regards
What about his wife?
His wife has spouse visa, so she's dependent on him.
Thank you so much dear respected Ticktack

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Post by khalidhaku » Tue May 31, 2022 9:41 am

Ticktack wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 2:16 pm
khalidhaku wrote:

2nd question is about employment history? He don't have his first job record, company was closed the business (only 1 month job). What he do know?[highlight=yellow]It doesn't have to be exact, if he has an idea, then put it there.[/highlight]

Thanks & Regards
Dear respected Ticktack,

I got dates and employer name but company address doesn't found (shut downed their business), been try to searched but failed, if I put company name and designation with dates of my son then next line will ask address and postcode, can't skip without postcode and address? or can we write a covering letter and put on it? What we do now?

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue May 31, 2022 9:50 am

You can always write in "not known" in the relevant boxes.
Covering note explaining can also be loaded though a month isn't a material period of time.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Post by khalidhaku » Tue May 31, 2022 10:33 am

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 9:50 am
You can always write in "not known" in the relevant boxes.
Covering note explaining can also be loaded though a month isn't a material period of time.
Thank you so much sir x