ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Idv app issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Idv app issue

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue May 31, 2022 8:27 pm

Hi I have recently applied for my daughters Mn1 we were invited to submit face and passport copy via app
With app there is an error came we took the picture there were slight objects the back will this make our application invalid or homenoffice will ask us to resubmit biometrics ?

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Re: Idv app issue

Post by mesn » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:50 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 8:27 pm
Hi I have recently applied for my daughters Mn1 we were invited to submit face and passport copy via app
With app there is an error came we took the picture there were slight objects the back will this make our application invalid or homenoffice will ask us to resubmit biometrics ?
They will ask you to resubmit the photo while reviewing your application if there is any issue.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

Saeed5
Sudan

Re: Idv app issue

Post by Saeed5 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:28 am

Your issue is normal , i applied for my wife and daughter, when I want take daughter photo and her passport I uploaded my wife ones . I hope they get back to me to take again.