ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office letter for Student loan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sham_neel
Mood:
India

Home office letter for Student loan

Post by sham_neel » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:51 pm

My daughter got ILR (10-Year route) last year in May 202. She applied this year for a student loan for an undergraduate degree. They have asked for identity proof. We have provided the ILR bio-metric card. After that, they asked for an original document that will prove her legal stay for the last 3 years. She was on a dependent VISA of ICT -Tier 2. Her visa was extended two times in 2017 (3-year VISA) and 2020 (one year VISA) covering her legal stay for the last 3 years. We have the following documents.

1. Home office original letter dated June 2017. but It does not have the end date of the leave granted.

2. In the year 2020, the Home office sent the email for granting the leave to remain. It does have the end date of the leave granted. I think they have stopped sending the letter in the post.

3. As per home office policy, we have returned the old/expired bio-metric permit. We have copy of the Bio-metric permit.

We have sent the above documents to the student finance company. We have again received an email providing the legal stay of the last 3 years.

Can the home office provide a letter stating that legal stay for the last 3 or 10 years? How can I get it?