ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsoring son on family visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sshah20
Pakistan

Sponsoring son on family visa

Post by sshah20 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:42 am

Hi all,

I m asking on behalf of a relative. He is British citizen and working in the UK. He want to sponsor his son on family visa as his son is turning to 18 soon. At the moment he can't sponsor other family member (spouse and other kids) due to income and his financial situation. I checked the ukvi site for the requirements and its says that he can only sponsor his if he has sole responsibility of his son. His son is staying at his home country along with rest of the family and father is supporting financially from uk.

After reading the requirements for sponsorship i think his son has no chance of getting visa alone until and unless apply along with mother.

Just want to know what i read is right and he must sponsor the son along with the mother of child.

Many thanks.

vinny

Re: Sponsoring son on family visa

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:53 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sshah20
Pakistan

Re: Sponsoring son on family visa

Post by sshah20 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:14 pm

Thanks alot Vinny.