ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application after pre settled status refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

salmansheikh123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

FLR(FP) Application after pre settled status refusal

Post by salmansheikh123 » Fri May 27, 2022 6:05 pm

HHiHiyya i need urgent help and advise please
Long post gor full description.

I came to the uk in 2016 student visa
Applied for asylum in 2017
Asylum refused in 2018 augest
Met my partner in 2019
Overstayed for 6 months then applied with my partner for EA family permit in 2019
EA FAMILY PERMIT REFUSED IN 2020
Me and my partner done our Islamic Nikkah in 2020 and my partner is polish she applied and recoved pre settlement in 2020.

Went for appeal for refusal of ea family permit.
My wife suffered from depression prior tp meeting me in her home country thats why she came uk,
Appeal rights exchausted in 2021.

Put a fresh application for Pre settlement scheme in 2021
My wife got pregnant and is expecting currently 7.5 months pregnant and due in july 18.
Presettlement refused 3 days ago
Reason stated is same as before for ea family permit that they accept we have been living together for 3 years as we have all proofs of living together but we didnt form a durable relationship right before the brexit time.
They said we only have 1 year before vrexit living together and 2 years after brexit so they cant count it as durable.

Now im literally stuck. Ivw went to a few lawyers and they want to appeal and drag the case to 2025 when my wife and my baby which is coming recive settle status.

My dad and a senior lawyer are advising me to put an FLR fp application in. For human rights i think that we have been living together 3 years and we both dont have amy other family here. And it would be terrable for both of us if we are seperated. And they are insiting me to put a 1 day super priority service too

So for us living together for 3 years now with all proofs and us having a baby which will get the status of his mom at birth pre settle and our islamic nikkah which i know is not recogsed. And my mrs depression before we got together.

And me going back is out of quwstion as due to my mrs last month before delivery shes on benifits and us not having any famiky and being the support system of eachother she wont fulfill the financial requirements to do it. And we cant be seperated we will both go crazy and die if things dont work out

My queation is is there any fighting chance for our family life application with human rights, as my lawyer and my dad have a pretty confident approach to this application and they think it has a good chance to go through.
But im scared as this is the end of the line for me and if things domt work out what are we going to do?????

Please i recived my pre settle refusal 2 days ago and i have 12 days now to put a fresh application any help or advise that u guys think will add more power to my applicatiom please tell me highly will appreciate it.
Waiting anyones answer

shade
India

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by shade » Fri May 27, 2022 7:08 pm

salmansheikh123 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 6:05 pm

Met my partner in 2019
Overstayed for 6 months then applied with my partner for EA family permit in 2019
Me and my partner done our Islamic Nikkah in 2020 and my partner is polish she applied and recoved pre settlement in 2020.

My wife suffered from depression prior tp meeting me in her home country thats why she came uk,

My wife got pregnant and is expecting currently 7.5 months pregnant and due in july 18.
Reason stated is same as before for ea family permit that they accept we have been living together for 3 years as we have all proofs of living together but we didnt form a durable relationship right before the brexit time.
They said we only have 1 year before vrexit living together and 2 years after brexit so they cant count it as durable.

Now im literally stuck. Ivw went to a few lawyers and they want to appeal and drag the case to 2025 when my wife and my baby which is coming recive settle status.

My dad and a senior lawyer are advising me to put an FLR fp application in. For human rights i think that we have been living together 3 years and we both dont have amy other family here. And it would be terrable for both of us if we are seperated. And they are insiting me to put a 1 day super priority service too

So for us living together for 3 years now with all proofs and us having a baby which will get the status of his mom at birth pre settle and our islamic nikkah which i know is not recogsed. And my mrs depression before we got together.

And me going back is out of quwstion as due to my mrs last month before delivery shes on benifits and us not having any famiky and being the support system of eachother she wont fulfill the financial requirements to do it. And we cant be seperated we will both go crazy and die if things dont work out

My queation is is there any fighting chance for our family life application with human rights, as my lawyer and my dad have a pretty confident approach to this application and they think it has a good chance to go through.
But im scared as this is the end of the line for me and if things domt work out what are we going to do?????

Please i recived my pre settle refusal 2 days ago and i have 12 days now to put a fresh application any help or advise that u guys think will add more power to my applicatiom please tell me highly will appreciate it.
Waiting anyones answer
I cant advise you what to do as i m not a qualified lawyer but i think your dad is right. You have to put an FLR application and provide a detailed history of your applications and also establish your article 8 claim through a well drafted cover letter. Try find a public access barrister to draft it for you

salmansheikh123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by salmansheikh123 » Sat May 28, 2022 1:15 am

shade wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 7:08 pm
salmansheikh123 wrote:

Met my partner in 2019

Waiting anyones answer
I cant advise you what to do as i m not a qualified lawyer but i think your dad is right. You have to put an FLR application and provide a detailed history of your applications and also establish your article 8 claim through a well drafted cover letter. Try find a public access barrister to draft it for you
Yes thankyou for the advice but im very scared as its the end of thr line for me and i dont know what to do next if something bad happens. Plus my dad wants me to do super priority service what if i get refused in 1 day. Do u think from my information pr9vided that i have a fighting chance?

shade
India

Post by shade » Tue May 31, 2022 2:07 am

salmansheikh123 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 1:15 am
shade wrote:
salmansheikh123 wrote:

Met my partner in 2019

Waiting anyones answer
Yes thankyou for the advice but im very scared as its the end of thr line for me and i dont know what to do next if something bad happens. Plus my dad wants me to do super priority service what if i get refused in 1 day. Do u think from my information pr9vided that i have a fighting chance?
Wish I could have given you some advise but I'm no expert in immigration law. Try to speak to a good lawyer, ideally a human rights barrister that has the experience dealing with similar cases. I wish you all the best and hope you get your visa soon

Auk333
Pakistan

Re: FLR(FP) Application after pre settled status refusal

Post by Auk333 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:29 pm

salmansheikh123 wrote:

Met my partner in 2019

Waiting anyones answer
what I personally suggest wait till for your coming baby safe delivery and once your misses give birth then submit a fresh application.in this situation your misses need more care and attention so focus on your misses pregnancy and I hope after the safe delivery then you can submit fresh application on your child basis and it will definitely accept.

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:21 pm

salmansheikh123 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 1:15 am
shade wrote:
salmansheikh123 wrote:

Met my partner in 2019

Waiting anyones answer
I don’t think you can do super priority service as your case will be consider complex. But hope for the best and wait till your baby birth. And yes you have better chance when you submit fresh application after the birth of your baby.
Take it easy and nothing bad will happen.i will suggest don’t work till you have proper right to work permission from home office. I understand it’s really hard not to work but it will be for your benefit for now