ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport Application for Minor On hold. Please advise

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lily2013
United Kingdom

British Passport Application for Minor On hold. Please advise

Post by lily2013 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:39 pm

Hello everyone,

Please I need your help again. My daughter's application is on hold as they need to someone to confirm her identity. Thing is we have already asked someone to confirm her identity before we sent the documents. Moreover, this same person confirmed our identity i.e for myself and husband and our other child who is an adult. All our applications have been approved buy my daughter's came back on hold pending identity confirmation.

Do I ask the same person to confirm her identity again? because clearly the person isn't the issue as we used him for our application and it was successful. Has any one experienced something similar? Why asking for identity confirmation again when we've already done it?

Please advise as we do not know too many people that meet the profession requirement and that can help us get this sorted quickly as we need the passport urgently to travel. So don't want any more delays
Thanks in advance

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Re: British Passport Application for Minor On hold. Please advise

Post by mesn » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:04 pm

lily2013 wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:39 pm
Hello everyone,

Please I need your help again. My daughter's application is on hold as they need to someone to confirm her identity. Thing is we have already asked someone to confirm her identity before we sent the documents. Moreover, this same person confirmed our identity i.e for myself and husband and our other child who is an adult. All our applications have been approved buy my daughter's came back on hold pending identity confirmation.

Do I ask the same person to confirm her identity again? because clearly the person isn't the issue as we used him for our application and it was successful. Has any one experienced something similar? Why asking for identity confirmation again when we've already done it?

Please advise as we do not know too many people that meet the profession requirement and that can help us get this sorted quickly as we need the passport urgently to travel. So don't want any more delays
Thanks in advance
Sometimes HMPO asks for a second round of identity confirmation. If that's the case, I would use someone else.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022

lily2013
United Kingdom

Re: British Passport Application for Minor On hold. Please advise

Post by lily2013 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:01 pm

Hi Mesn,

Thanks you for your reply. This morning, we asked someone else to verify her identity and just within minutes of the identity received message, 11minutes to be precise, a text came in that she has been approved.

The person said they just asked him to confirm that we are her parents as well as asked for her age and that was it.

Thanks for taking out the time to reply to my message. Much appreciated! God bless you