ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR after sponsored company acquisition by another emploer

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dewdrops1420

ILR after sponsored company acquisition by another emploer

Post by dewdrops1420 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:29 am

Hi,

My company was recently acquired by another company and I got a letter from my new employer confirming that it was acquired recently and I'm still working with them. In my ILR application, old company's sponsor license was accepted. I filled it as I got my CoS from the previous employer and I have visa dated 2020 till 2023.Is the confirmation of employment detailing that my old employer was acquired by my new employer is enough as supporting document for ILR application?

I already submitted ILR application and waiting for biometrics.

Thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR after sponsored company acquisition by another emploer

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:29 pm

You do not need a new COS for ILR. I do not see an issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

dewdrops1420

Re: ILR after sponsored company acquisition by another emploer

Post by dewdrops1420 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:57 pm

ok thank you Zimba.