ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

biometrics through IDV app for children

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DimaG
Newly Registered
Ukraine

biometrics through IDV app for children

Post by DimaG » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:27 am

Hello,

I have submitted docs and verified ID for me and my 8 years old daughter for British citizenship through IDV app on May 7th 2022 as soon as I've got invitation.
Now on Jun 9th I've got email from Home Office Atlas addressed to my daughter (I haven't got similar for myself) saying that there is 45 days since her application been submitted and if she won't provide her biometrics by June 24th, her application will be rejected.
Problem that I even can't book biometric appointment for her alone, moreover UKVAS website saying that we shouldn't do anything because we applied through IDV app.

Has anyone got the same issue ? Is this just some automatically generated email sent by mistake ?
As you can imagine I can't get through phone lines, so seeking for advise here.

Thank you

lotus1234
United Kingdom

Re: biometrics through IDV app for children

Post by lotus1234 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:19 am

Hi,

I am in similar situation now. My child has got the same message from UKVI. I sent an enquiry to UKVCAS and planning to call UKVI on the given number.

Have you resolved this and what did you do on this.

Many Thanks