ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extending PBS Dependant Partner visa questions

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hoangong
Newly Registered

Extending PBS Dependant Partner visa questions

Post by hoangong » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:44 am

Hi,

My wife who is in process of extending PBS Dependant Partner visa.

I used to have T2 working visa and she applied as the same time with me as PBS Dependant Partner. Last year I changed to ILR and she still stay with her PBS Dependant visa because she did not live in the UK long enough to apply ILR with me. A couple months ago, I switched job. The new employer does not sponsor visa. Now she needs to extend her visa.

My questions are:
1. Can she still apply as PBS Dependent partner (i.e. https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa/ ... d-children) although I am not in T2 visa any more?
2. If yes, while filling the form, there is a question asking"Does [My name] already have their Skilled worker visa?". Should it be yes or no? I'm a bit confused, if it is "yes" It is not right because I'm now in ILR. If it is "no" would her application be rejected?
3. And another question ask me to provide my UAN. Should I provide UAN when I applied my Tier2 visa & her PBS Dependent or UAN when I applied ILR?
3. Does the no sponsor employer affect her application?

Sorry for asking this again. I know this question was asked a few times here but there are a couple of details I would like to clarify.

Thank you

carsonzhi
Newly Registered
China

Re: Extending PBS Dependant Partner visa questions

Post by carsonzhi » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:52 am

1 yes
do you get answers from 2 & 3 though? I am in simialr boat

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Re: Extending PBS Dependant Partner visa questions

Post by ywlgy » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:04 pm

Yes
Yes
ILR's UAN
No
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.