ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Delays<Need Advice>

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raosmita3003
United Kingdom

BRP Delays<Need Advice>

Post by raosmita3003 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:35 am

Hi Team

My and dependents(2) decision for Skilled worked visa came on 31st May 2022 and was a delayed decision inspite of priority service. We have not received our BRP's yet.
    I have already contacted TNT to find the congsigment number and they say they dont have any BRP delivery for me and dependents.
      I have also filled the form on Gov.co.uk reporting that BRP has not been received today( post 10 working days).
      Queries I have are
      I would like to know what are the other options that I need to try to get the BRP as my joining date with new employer is 4th July 2022.
      Also how can I prove my right to work if the BRP does not arrive by 4th July 2022.

Guidance would be much appreciated.

Hampshire
      Mood:
      India

Re: BRP Delays<Need Advice>

Post by Hampshire » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:07 am

Your right to work can be checked digitally. Ask your employer or search 'right to work check uk'.