ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kmt2014
Nigeria

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Kmt2014 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:44 pm

Thanks a lot snooky. How then do we begin. Do we start a petition and also let the counsels of Akinsanya know and get as many signatures as possible and write to MPs. Etc. Please kindly advice.

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:45 pm

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:33 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:51 pm
The problem here is that the Court of appeal has given choices to HO by agreeing on ground 2. The judge left it to the Secretary of State to decide what she wanted to do next 🙄🙄
We wouldn’t have been there if only the Court of appeal judge had confirmed J. Mostyn judgement.
That's why there's always an argument to make when it comes to doing appeal. One has to quotes these points and numbers as references and citations.

Remember in Alvi vs SSHD, it clear that guidances are not law so it shouldn't perclude anyone meeting the statutory legislation.

So I will say people should fight on because HO will also lose this case as they have deliberately again misled and put out misinformation.

Remember that HO Guidance can't itself preclude anyone from meeting the law
Agree 💯💯💯

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:53 pm

KSplendide wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:10 pm
Many thanks for the tips and insights @snooky
Such mind numbing news yesterday it seemed to me all hope was lost! But you have just lifted my spirits. Thanks again 🙏🏾
I am really grateful for this forum. Law is so complex and with such dodgy and shoddy lawyers I have encountered. I am learning a lot! Who knew that the 'HO guidance won't preclude one from meeting the statutory legislation? ' :?:
Like Miss Suz I also do not have leave under appendix FM but HO placed my EUSS application on hold following the Akinsanya judgement in line with the HO guidance that excludes those who didn't apply- stating that I stand a realistic chance with a domestic application under appendix FM.
It's just encouraging to know that I can still push forward regardless of their tactics.
My first EUSS application in 2019 was refused just because I did not apply first for Appendix FM. They had encouraged me to apply for that but I refused. Now let see as this part of the guidance no more exist.
Fingers crossed 🤞🏾 and prayers

KSplendide
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by KSplendide » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:20 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:53 pm
KSplendide wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:10 pm
Many thanks for the tips and insights @snooky
Such mind numbing news yesterday it seemed to me all hope was lost! But you have just lifted my spirits. Thanks again 🙏🏾
I am really grateful for this forum. Law is so complex and with such dodgy and shoddy lawyers I have encountered. I am learning a lot! Who knew that the 'HO guidance won't preclude one from meeting the statutory legislation? ' :?:
Like Miss Suz I also do not have leave under appendix FM but HO placed my EUSS application on hold following the Akinsanya judgement in line with the HO guidance that excludes those who didn't apply- stating that I stand a realistic chance with a domestic application under appendix FM.
It's just encouraging to know that I can still push forward regardless of their tactics.
My first EUSS application in 2019 was refused just because I did not apply first for Appendix FM. They had encouraged me to apply for that but I refused. Now let see as this part of the guidance no more exist.
Fingers crossed 🤞🏾 and prayers
Amen 🙏🏾 @ Miss-Suz. Whilst being positive & optimistic - one has to also stay on ready to deal with HO shenanigans

Shara111
United Kingdom

Post by Shara111 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:45 pm

Hi there, I applied Zambrano Eu as well. I am waiting for fee waiver decision which u think will not be approved. Shall apply my third extension??
Already done biometric last week.
Thanks if any1 could help

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:36 pm

Nyamebeye

Post by Nyamebeye » Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:38 pm

I think the petition is missing the point slightly here. I don't think it should be about who pays into the system and who doesn't and how this should impact on outcome of their application.
I think the discrimination should focus on impact on the British children-So it's more like the home office message is 'all British children are British but some are more British than others'.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:00 pm

Kmt2014 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:44 pm
Thanks a lot snooky. How then do we begin. Do we start a petition and also let the counsels of Akinsanya know and get as many signatures as possible and write to MPs. Etc. Please kindly advice.

There's nothing you can do. Just wait for your decision. Remember this fight is an individual fight for the strongest not the fainted heart.

HO intentionally twisted this so that many will give up.

Be mindful that within your bundle for appeal, the skeleton argument must be well prepared,
cited, reference and quotes.

to be free
Venezuela

Post by to be free » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:35 pm

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:00 pm
Kmt2014 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:44 pm

There's nothing you can do. Just wait for your decision. Remember this fight is an individual fight for the strongest not the fainted heart.

HO intentionally twisted this so that many will give up.

Be mindful that within your bundle for appeal, the skeleton argument must be well prepared,
cited, reference and quotes.

Please Snooky and others help us when they start sending out rejections. Some of us have paid lawyers almost 2 decades we simply haven't got the strength to pay anymore. Don't give up

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:54 pm

To Be Free

The good news is most of the tools we need are all on this platform.

As for MPs, they are only good for parliamentary chamber voting either to make democracy an authoritarianism colt and enjoys yeah yeah so that they can be paid.

Their letters are not effective as they don't go for the kill but like from Paul to the corinthians; both houses of Parliament are all inner circle friend but outside enemies.

Start preparing the subject below if you think SSHD has technically eliminated you by substitution.

INDEX TO APPELLANT'S BUNDLE

1. Witness Statement
2. Skeleton Argument
3. Birth Certificate & Passport - Child
4. Refusal letter - Appellant
5. GP Letters – Child
6. School Letter – Child
7. Passport – Appellant
8. Family Photos
9. Extra Curriculum – Child
10. Tickets – Child
11. Letter of support – Child

Eburnie27
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Eburnie27 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:59 pm

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:54 pm
To Be Free

As for MPs, they are only good for parliamentary chamber voting either to make democracy an authoritarianism colt and enjoys yeah yeah so that they can be paid.

Their letters are not effective as they don't go for the kill but like from Paul to the corinthians; both houses of Parliament are all inner circle friend but outside enemies.

Start preparing the subject below if you think SSHD has technically eliminated you by substitution.

1. Witness Statement
2. Skeleton Argument
5. GP Letters – Child
6. School Letter – Child
7. Passport – Appellant
8. Family Photos
10. Tickets – Child

Thanks Snooky, I wish I got to know the forum sooner.
Like you said; this fight isn't for the faint hearted.
Goodnight all

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:21 am

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:54 pm
To Be Free

1. Witness Statement
2. Skeleton Argument
5. GP Letters – Child
6. School Letter – Child
7. Passport – Appellant
8. Family Photos
10. Tickets – Child
Thank you @snooky . We will not give up!! I guess the HO policy also keep lawyers in business but together we are strong 💪🏿

tegah
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tegah » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:18 am

Section 3c covers you until your application is refused. I just got my extension after a year of application

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:23 am

UPDATE : JUST RECEIVED THIS

Thank you for your application under the EU Settlement Scheme.

We are in the process of considering your application and we require some additional information or evidence from you to help us to make sure we reach the correct decision. We would like to reassure you that no decision has been made on your EU Settlement Scheme application at this stage and we will work with you to help you with your application.

Consideration has been given as to whether you qualify for pre-settled status on the basis of completing a continuous qualifying period in the UK as the primary carer of a British citizen, referred to in Appendix EU as being a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’

This department requires the following information:

Evidence of your primary care over your sponsor, within the last six months, from January 2022 to June 2022 in the form of a school letter, Dr’s letter, or any other evidence that you have been the primary carer of your sponsor during the last six months.

Further guidance on family members who are eligible to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme along with guidance on documentation to provide as proof of your family relationship to an EEA citizen can be found at https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eucitizens-families.

If you are unable to provide any further evidence that you have completed a continuous qualifying period of five years as defined in Annex 1 to Part 1 of Appendix EU, we will consider your application on the basis of your claimed continuous qualified period as a person with a Zambrano right to reside.

Please provide this information within two weeks of the date of this e-mail so that we can decide your application as quickly as possible.

If you have any queries about this e-mail / letter you can find further information and guidance at www.gov.uk/government/publications/eu-s ... r-guidance.

If you think you cannot provide the evidence we require or think you may need longer to gather the required evidence, please contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre quoting your unique application number so that we can provide further advice.

You can contact EU Settlement Resolution Centre via telephone or email:

If you’re inside the UK

Telephone: 0300 123 7379

Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 8am to 8pm

Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am to 4:30pm

If you’re outside the UK

Telephone: +44 (0)203 080 0010

You can find out about the call charges at www.gov.uk/call-charges

EU Settlement Scheme contact form

https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start

Yours sincerely

Modesire
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Modesire » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:49 am

Congratulations

Kmt2014
Nigeria

Post by Kmt2014 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:08 pm

Hi congrats. Please did you have appendix fm. Thanks

Darasimidd
United Kingdom

Post by Darasimidd » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:11 pm

Congratulations to you. So happy for you LuLubaby because this is Positive letter

Kmt2014
Nigeria

Post by Kmt2014 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:11 pm

Please what does this paragraph mean

If you are unable to provide any further evidence that you have completed a continuous qualifying period of five years as defined in Annex 1 to Part 1 of Appendix EU, we will consider your application on the basis of your claimed continuous qualified period as a person with a Zambrano right to reside.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:53 pm

Don’t just believe HO. Leave oooo this is just the more you look the less you see.

I am already going through trying to write a supporting letter based on what Snooky has posted, reminding them what Mostyn said and what Alvin said etc hoping that the supporting letter will remind them that Lulubaby does not give up just like Gorrilla Glue does not let go of the scalp when used to fix weavon / hair extensions- just incase they have forgotten.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:57 pm

Kmt2014 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:11 pm
Please what does this paragraph mean

Do I know for them..... I have no clue what that means.

I have never understood what they mean when when they send me emails or letters.

I usually get the interpretation from this forum.

Onomskky
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Onomskky » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:22 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:23 am

We are in the process of considering your application and we require some additional information or evidence from you to help us to make sure we reach the correct decision. We would like to reassure you that no decision has been made on your EU Settlement Scheme application at this stage and we will work with you to help you with your application.

Consideration has been given as to whether you qualify for pre-settled status on the basis of completing a continuous qualifying period in the UK as the primary carer of a British citizen, referred to in Appendix EU as being a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’

Evidence of your primary care over your sponsor, within the last six months, from January 2022 to June 2022 in the form of a school letter, Dr’s letter, or any other evidence that you have been the primary carer of your sponsor during the last six months.

Further guidance on family members who are eligible to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme along with guidance on documentation to provide as proof of your family relationship to an EEA citizen can be found at https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eucitizens-families.

Please provide this information within two weeks of the date of this e-mail so that we can decide your application as quickly as possible.

If you have any queries about this e-mail / letter you can find further information and guidance at www.gov.uk/government/publications/eu-s ... r-guidance.

If you think you cannot provide the evidence we require or think you may need longer to gather the required evidence, please contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre quoting your unique application number so that we can provide further advice.

If you’re inside the UK

If you’re outside the UK

Yours sincerely

@Lulubaby congrats in advance and try to add as much evidence as possible. If you recall, I was asked to provide additional evidence twice before being refused under the guidance that I have previously applied under through the Parent Route. With the new guidance, the burden of proof is on you to show if you are refused, it will compel you and your child to leave the country. If possible try and get letters from close family and friends to push your point. All the best 🙏🏾

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:26 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:23 am

If you’re inside the UK

If you’re outside the UK

Yours sincerely
Awww Lulubaby!
This is a positive letter sis! Congratulations in advance, you are going to laugh very soon sis! 😍😍💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

KSplendide
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by KSplendide » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:42 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:53 pm
Don’t just believe HO. Leave oooo this is just the more you look the less you see.

I am already going through trying to write a supporting letter based on what Snooky has posted, reminding them what Mostyn said and what Alvin said etc hoping that the supporting letter will remind them that Lulubaby does not give up just like Gorrilla Glue does not let go of the scalp when used to fix weavon / hair extensions- just incase they have forgotten.
I totally agree with you @LULUBABY; especially after being blindsided by that crazy stunt HO pulled on Monday! Absolute hoodwink after months of expectations, delay after delay.
I like your spirit @LULUBABY. Give it your utmost best shot 👍🏾
Best wishes

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:42 pm

Thanks all for making me feel better.

It’s so difficult waiting so long, reading all these negative updates from HO and trying to hold it together, writing tough emails to HO lawyer, acting like you are not going to give up, pretending to be ok, meanwhile you are in bits, crying & crying and near despair.

Kmt2014
Nigeria

Post by Kmt2014 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:43 pm

i like you strenght oooo yes thats it o.