ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

***UKVI asking to fill 3rd party, sponsor consent forms.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sameerb

***UKVI asking to fill 3rd party, sponsor consent forms.

Post by sameerb » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:54 pm

Dear Folks,

I am confused.

I didn't send 3rd party and financial sponsor consent form. I have applied for spouse visa extension I am self employed and meet income criteria. I am still asked to fill and submit above mentioned consent forms. Can someone please shed light. I have got 14 days to reply.

TIA

sameerb

Re: ***UKVI asking to fill 3rd party, sponsor consent forms.

Post by sameerb » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:07 pm

sameerb wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:54 pm
Dear Folks,

I am confused.

I have applied for spouse visa extension I am self employed and meet income criteria. I am still asked to fill and submit 3rd party & sponsor consent forms.

Can someone please shed light who is 3rd party and sponsor here? I have got 14 days to reply.

TIA

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ***UKVI asking to fill 3rd party, sponsor consent forms.

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:13 am

sameerb wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:07 pm
sameerb wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:54 pm
Dear Folks,

I am confused.

I have applied for spouse visa extension I am self employed and meet income criteria. I am still asked to fill and submit 3rd party & sponsor consent forms.

Can someone please shed light who is 3rd party and sponsor here? I have got 14 days to reply.

TIA
As per your explanation, it appears you don't have or use a 3rd party (even not allowed in itself as on spouse visa) however you still need to fill the consent form. Indicate NA or not applicable on it and send the form.