ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

FLR(M) questions

Post by ukvisa123 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:26 am

Hi, we are in the process of applying for FLR(M) extension and we believe our solicitor submitted incorrect details on the application. Is there was to correct this without withdrawing the application? The visa is due to expire next week and the solicitor is now out of country and the office cannot help.

My husband arrived in 2007 but went back in 2018 and returned on EC after winning the appeal in 2019

The visa application auto populated time spent in UK as 32 months based on Visa dates entered on the application

For the question when did you start living together, the solicitor put the date and year My husband arrived on EC instead of the date we moved in together 10 years ago

I am panicking that it will cause issues as my husband have a flaky history

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) questions

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:05 pm

ukvisa123 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:26 am
Hi, we are in the process of applying for FLR(M) extension and we believe our solicitor submitted incorrect details on the application. Is there was to correct this without withdrawing the application? The visa is due to expire next week and the solicitor is now out of country and the office cannot help.

My husband arrived in 2007 but went back in 2018 and returned on EC after winning the appeal in 2019

The visa application auto populated time spent in UK as 32 months based on Visa dates entered on the application

For the question when did you start living together, the solicitor put the date and year My husband arrived on EC instead of the date we moved in together 10 years ago

I am panicking that it will cause issues as my husband have a flaky history

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
If submitted you will have to cancel the existing application, fill up a new application and submit afresh.

ukvisa123
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) questions

Post by ukvisa123 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:47 pm

After your answer on my other post, looks like the details on our application are correct except for one minor detail for which I am hoping a cover letter would suffice