ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application has been approved (10 Years long residence)Next What Application for spouse

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jonathan1981
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

ILR application has been approved (10 Years long residence)Next What Application for spouse

Post by jonathan1981 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:06 am

I have received an email letter from the Home office My ILR "Your application for indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom has been approved.". my wife since 2012 July 19th has had all visas as a dependent.

Now her Visa expires on 23rd June (I have ILR Earning £65,000 per year) and her salary of £31,500 semi-government job since 2013 as a Software developer (Now in the UK the Job title on 'shortage occupations'

We have 2 childrens 6 years and 3 years both born in the UK.

I like to apply settlement Visa for my wife. kindly advise me which application do I apply? or she can apply ILR now any best option do i need choose?

your reply and information very much help me with the current situation.

My ILR basis of continuous long residence (10 Years)

I have very much less time time

Thank you
Kind regards.
Jonathanm

vinny

Re: ILR application has been approved (10 Years long residence)Next What Application for spouse

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:53 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.