ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Source for Fund Maintence for Tier 1 General HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

subashcb
Newly Registered

Source for Fund Maintence for Tier 1 General HSMP

Post by subashcb » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:40 am

Hi Friends

First of all i would like to thank all our friends for support.
Finally 90 are going to get over for applying.What are Proofs i can show for source of fund.my father kept jewels for 1 lack in bank..Can i show that as a proof of source.remaing is the savings from me.
should i submit the no objection letter from my father and bank statement for 3 months which shows transaction for 1lack?
is that bank receipt for one lack is valuable to submit.(Punjab National Bank)
how to show proof for my savings

Thanks & regards
subash

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:44 am

Why would you need to show the source of funds.
With Tier1 you don't need to show the source of funds, earlier with HSMP we need to show the source but with Tier1 you do not need to show the source, only you have to show that the amount is in your account for the prescribed time.
- Ramgsk

sudhakart
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by sudhakart » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:16 am

Hi Ram,

Just a clarification!

I knew that u got tier1 visa.
Did you show the source of funds when you applied for tier1?

Sudhakar

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:00 am

I did not show the source of funds, only put in the bank statements
- Ramgsk

saga_vishal
Newly Registered

Post by saga_vishal » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 am

hi
congrats for your visa.

even i am confused regarding source of funds.

i opened a new account on 1st august and deposited money in cash in it as i was leaving my job and my salary account was to converted to a regular account. problem is money was deposited in cash but i am showing period from 15 aug to 18nov and it doesn't have that transaction in it.

but again i have mention the date of account opening in integra. and they will come to know that it is a new account will that be a probleum

sudhakart
Newly Registered

hi

Post by sudhakart » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:01 am

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the clarification!

Sudhakar

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:16 am

hi
congrats for your visa.

even i am confused regarding source of funds.

i opened a new account on 1st august and deposited money in cash in it as i was leaving my job and my salary account was to converted to a regular account. problem is money was deposited in cash but i am showing period from 15 aug to 18nov and it doesn't have that transaction in it.

but again i have mention the date of account opening in integra. and they will come to know that it is a new account will that be a probleum
That should not be a problem, since most of the guys deposit money, and then wait for 3 months and apply for the visa.
And also, it was never mandated that the account should be your salary account, so I see no issues here.
- Ramgsk

saga_vishal
Newly Registered

Post by saga_vishal » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:43 am

but again sir it is new account wont they feel i am cooking up things to get visa.sry to bother u with this stupid question but i am really worried

saga_vishal
Newly Registered

Post by saga_vishal » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:05 pm

please reply

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:24 pm

ramgsk wrote:I did not show the source of funds, only put in the bank statements
Hello Ramgsk,

As per your comment you have not shown source of fund for MF. My question is did you have a high amount transaction in your account for Maintenance Fund. I have deposited 85 K in my account which I am using it for Previous Earning + Maintenance Fund category.

So I am assuming that I do not have to show any source of fund. That amount was my Providend fund money from my previous employrer and I do not have any proof except the cheques deposited by PF office people in my account.

Please advice.

Timelines: MF Period: 1st Oct 2008 to 31st Dec 2008; Applying in Jan 2009

Thanks in advance

Regards

Jedi001