ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

to be free
Venezuela

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by to be free » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:13 pm

Nyamebeye wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:07 pm
Be careful though as many letters from families could suggest to them that there are families who can step in should u leave the UK.
I will give you an example: When my derivative residence application was refused, I appealed. Right at the beginning of the hearing, the HOPO said to my lawyer that he was surprised of the refusal letter, meaning I should not have been refused, however said he was there to do his job so we carried on with the hearing. In my cross examination, I was asked if I had any family members in the UK, I said I had a cousin. That was it. Surprisingly, in the HOPO s closing statement, he argued that my cousin could look after my child. My lawyer intervene saying that it was unacceptable for him to assume that my cousin could do so without knowing what her circumstances were. The judge agreed and I won my appeal

It is easy for the home office to turn things round to suit them so just bear that in mind. Sometimes less is more.

So one just hands over a child like that and leaves the country...this person saying am sure afterwards they feel bad about it. Just like that, you are my cousin, I cannot live in the UK, here take my child

Nawao!!

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:19 pm

Eburnie27 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:46 pm
LULUBABY wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:23 am
UPDATE : JUST RECEIVED THIS

Thank you for your application under the EU Settlement Scheme.

We are in the process of considering your application and we require some additional information or evidence from you to help us to make sure we reach the correct decision. We would like to reassure you that no decision has been made on your EU Settlement Scheme application at this stage and we will work with you to help you with your application.

Consideration has been given as to whether you qualify for pre-settled status on the basis of completing a continuous qualifying period in the UK as the primary carer of a British citizen, referred to in Appendix EU as being a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’

This department requires the following information:

Evidence of your primary care over your sponsor, within the last six months, from January 2022 to June 2022 in the form of a school letter, Dr’s letter, or any other evidence that you have been the primary carer of your sponsor during the last six months.

Further guidance on family members who are eligible to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme along with guidance on documentation to provide as proof of your family relationship to an EEA citizen can be found at https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eucitizens-families.

If you are unable to provide any further evidence that you have completed a continuous qualifying period of five years as defined in Annex 1 to Part 1 of Appendix EU, we will consider your application on the basis of your claimed continuous qualified period as a person with a Zambrano right to reside.

Please provide this information within two weeks of the date of this e-mail so that we can decide your application as quickly as possible.

If you have any queries about this e-mail / letter you can find further information and guidance at www.gov.uk/government/publications/eu-s ... r-guidance.

If you think you cannot provide the evidence we require or think you may need longer to gather the required evidence, please contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre quoting your unique application number so that we can provide further advice.

You can contact EU Settlement Resolution Centre via telephone or email:

If you’re inside the UK

Telephone: 0300 123 7379

Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), 8am to 8pm

Saturday and Sunday, 9:30am to 4:30pm

If you’re outside the UK

Telephone: +44 (0)203 080 0010

You can find out about the call charges at www.gov.uk/call-charges

EU Settlement Scheme contact form

https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start

Yours sincerely

Congratulations, you are on your way to freedom.
I cried on monday after seeing their update. It is like touching success and having it snatched from you.
I am really happy for you
Exactly, it is that near miss aspect of the whole thing.... I was content on my route (or so I thought), looking after my child, they advertised and asked us to apply even initially said we could bring our cousins, parents. We applied, then the drama started, they started reducing the list of those we could bring, ok, I don’t even want to bring anybody, just give me what you promised. They refused.

Eboniangel
Zambia

Post by Eboniangel » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:42 pm

Hi guys, it looks like Doughty Street Chambers will be holding an online seminar to discuss the new Zambrano Carer changes on 8th July between 4pm- 5pm. It's free to attend you just need to book a place. https://www.doughtystreet.co.uk/event/n ... ano-carers

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:53 pm

Nyamebeye wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:07 pm
Be careful though as many letters from families could suggest to them that there are families who can step in should u leave the UK.
I will give you an example: When my derivative residence application was refused, I appealed. Right at the beginning of the hearing, the HOPO said to my lawyer that he was surprised of the refusal letter, meaning I should not have been refused, however said he was there to do his job so we carried on with the hearing. In my cross examination, I was asked if I had any family members in the UK, I said I had a cousin. That was it. Surprisingly, in the HOPO s closing statement, he argued that my cousin could look after my child. My lawyer intervene saying that it was unacceptable for him to assume that my cousin could do so without knowing what her circumstances were. The judge agreed and I won my appeal

It is easy for the home office to turn things round to suit them so just bear that in mind. Sometimes less is more.
Mhhhhhh. Yes ooooo, case of using a very long spoon when dinning with certain individuals.
My letters are always from offices and organisations, GP, Schools, After School club etc.
I have started calling them and requesting the letters. Thank you so much.

Eboniangel
Zambia

Post by Eboniangel » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:58 pm

"New EU Settlement Scheme rules for Zambrano carers?

Doughty Street Chambers will host a webinar to update practitioners, and anyone affected, on the changes. As Part 3 of our seminar series on the Akinsanya case.

The changes could affect thousands of third country national parents who were primary carers of British citizen children in the UK on or before 31 December 2020. The existing EUSS rules exclude those who already have leave to remain under a different route, such as on family life grounds under Appendix FM. In Akinsanya, the Court of Appeal found that the Secretary of State had misinterpreted domestic legislation when formulating the rules, but that her analysis of the EU law position was correct. Following the judgment, the Home Secretary agreed to look again at the rules.

The seminar will cover:

- Any changes to the rules

- How they affect Zambrano carers

- How to apply for settled status or pre-settled status as a Zambrano carer under the EU Settlement Scheme

- Late applications, appeals and other practical matters"

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:10 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:55 pm
Sis Lulubaby
At this stage they are looking to see whether you qualify for Settled or pre-settled status. So it’s a very positive letter.
Even if HO should not be trusted 100% but your time has come. I am an optimistic person, this letter says all. You are going to receive a good news from them 🙏🏽🙏🏽
Honestly I thought this application was very straight forward. I should have known from the way HO started asking for evidence and more evidence that the thing was turning into a case- a very big case for that matter. Lulubaby vs SSHD.
See me see SSHD.
I can’t thank God enough that there is the option of paper presentation during this whole drama, You can imagine what would have happened if sending emails is not done via zoom or teams. With the help of this forum Lulubaby just made it all look like ‘Paddington was actually sitting there drinking tea from that kettle’.

Mya101

Post by Mya101 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:21 am

Sound..you’re indeed a warrior.I have done my biometric and they have sent me COA,just want to know if they can still ask me for additional document or decision.

Thanks

quote=LULUBABY post_id=2075746 time=1655372763 user_id=232058]
Mya101 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:57 pm
Congratulations sis Lulubaby..please I want to confirm if they sent you certificate of application before this letter.

Thanks
LULUBABY wrote:

We are in the process of considering your application and we require some additional information or evidence from you to help us to make sure we reach the correct decision. We would like to reassure you that no decision has been made on your EU Settlement Scheme application at this stage and we will work with you to help you with your application.

Consideration has been given as to whether you qualify for pre-settled status on the basis of completing a continuous qualifying period in the UK as the primary carer of a British citizen, referred to in Appendix EU as being a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’

Evidence of your primary care over your sponsor, within the last six months, from January 2022 to June 2022 in the form of a school letter, Dr’s letter, or any other evidence that you have been the primary carer of your sponsor during the last six months.

Further guidance on family members who are eligible to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme along with guidance on documentation to provide as proof of your family relationship to an EEA citizen can be found at https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eucitizens-families.

If you are unable to provide any further evidence that you have completed a continuous qualifying period of five years as defined in Annex 1 to Part 1 of Appendix EU, we will consider your application on the basis of your claimed continuous qualified period as a person with a Zambrano right to reside.

Please provide this information within two weeks of the date of this e-mail so that we can decide your application as quickly as possible.

If you have any queries about this e-mail / letter you can find further information and guidance at www.gov.uk/government/publications/eu-s ... r-guidance.

If you think you cannot provide the evidence we require or think you may need longer to gather the required evidence, please contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre quoting your unique application number so that we can provide further advice.

If you’re inside the UK

If you’re outside the UK

Yours sincerely
They didn’t send me a COA until I emailed the HO lawyer and got emailed a COA.
I then called EU resolution centre and they updated the prove your status link and I could then see my COA online.
At one point I also had a problem getting a share code, the HO lawyer notified EU resolution centre and they called me to sort it out.
[/quote]

silverkey
Newly Registered

Post by silverkey » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:04 am

Doses this means if the person has FM 10 year route renew every 2.5 years visa, they will not get eu settlement for zambrano?

From the hackney law firm website
The Home Office have now published their reviewed guidance following the Akinsanya appeal. Unfortunately, they have not removed restrictions prohibiting those with other forms of leave from applying for settled status. We are considering the next steps.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ary-carers

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:09 pm

However, the Court of Appeal found that, as a matter of EU law, a Zambrano right to reside does not arise where a person holds leave to remain

If this is HO stand on this, why are they asking me for supporting documents?. It just makes me feel it is their usual way- ask for supporting documents, then refusal decision follows. Ohhhhh!!!!! Mhhhh.

Wowwww looks like finally I have managed to highlight my texts yellow when typing a post here. Others could do it except me. I don’t usually look beyond those smiling emojis.

Nyamebeye

Post by Nyamebeye » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:31 pm

I will say the inconsistencies of the home office can can be in play here. They have done it before by granting EU status to people who had leave to remain.
All their letter templates are pre-populated. You just have to pray and wait. Remember it's case by case. It is well.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:09 pm

Nyamebeye wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:31 pm
I will say the inconsistencies of the home office can can be in play here. They have done it before by granting EU status to people who had leave to remain.
All their letter templates are pre-populated. You just have to pray and wait. Remember it's case by case. It is well.
Thank you

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:43 pm

LULUBABY wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:09 pm
However, the Court of Appeal found that, as a matter of EU law, a Zambrano right to reside does not arise where a person holds leave to remain

If this is HO stand on this, why are they asking me for supporting documents?. It just makes me feel it is their usual way- ask for supporting documents, then refusal decision follows. Ohhhhh!!!!! Mhhhh.

Wowwww looks like finally I have managed to highlight my texts yellow when typing a post here. Others could do it except me. I don’t usually look beyond those smiling emojis.
If you read their guidance well, I think it says people who got leave to remain at the end of the transition period are not eligible for status under Zambrano.
When did your leave expired?

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:45 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:43 pm
LULUBABY wrote:

If you read their guidance well, I think it says people who got leave to remain at the end of the transition period are not eligible for status under Zambrano.
Ps: At the end of transition period and after that

Miss-Suz
Member of Standing
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Miss-Suz » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:47 pm

Nyamebeye wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:31 pm
Agree! They’re inconsistent and yes they granted euss Zambrano leave to so many people with leave to remain.
I just don’t get that!

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:04 pm

Miss-Suz wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:45 pm
Miss-Suz wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:43 pm
LULUBABY wrote:

Ps: At the end of transition period and after that
My leave expired July 2020. Oh Miss-Suz.... Mhhhh

Jay444
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Jay444 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:17 am

Hi
My flr fp first lot of 2.5 years expired on 10th December 2021 and I didn't apply for renewal on flrfp as I am waiting for outcome on zambrano I have applied zambrano on 29th June 2021.
What would happen now?
I am so concerned?
Also I haven't received COA yet called them 3 times already.

Agyapa
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ghana

Post by Agyapa » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:59 am

HO is inconsistent because each person's case is different. The case workers look at your individual circumstances to decide your case. @ Lulubaby, I'm positive you will be granted your status soon. I supported a friend to apply to the EUSS in May 2019 as a person with a Zambrano right to reside when the scheme first began. She was on 10 years Appendix FM as a sole parent of her British citizen child and her visa was expiring in August 2019. She has been granted settled status this week with her BRC arriving today. Now here is a summary of her journey / timeline with EUSS to encourage everybody.

1. First EUSS Zambrano paper application submitted in June 2019
2. COA received within a few weeks (enabled her to continue working)
3. Appendix FM visa expired in August 2019 but not renewed (would have been 3rd renewal under 10 year route)
4. EEA Derivative Residence application for Zambrano status submitted in July 2020 following strong advice from Snooky (thank you so much for your invaluable support)
5. COA for EEA Zambrano received in a few weeks (enabled her to continue working)
6. EUSS scheme application refused by HO in August 2020 with no right of appeal.
7. Requested admin review of EUSS refusal in August 2020
8. Applied for fee waiver in October 2020 and applied for Appendix FM (was panicking about potential loss of job if left with no immigration status)
9. HO withdrew EUSS admin review by end of October because of Appendix FM application as they claim she cannot have two applications at the same time.
10. EEA Zambrano application refused by HO in March 2021 with right of appeal
11. Submitted appeal to FTT to be determined on the papers (again using skeleton argument template from Snooky and information from other members on this platform)
12. Following first Akinsanya jugdement, submitted 2nd EUSS paper application in June 2021
13. COA received within few weeks
14. Appendix FM fee waiver application successful and granted 2.5 years 10 year route in June 2021
15. FTT allowed EEA Zambrono refusal appeal in November 2021
16. SSHD seeks permission to appeal FTT decision to allow EEA Zambrano
17. FTT refused SSHD permission to appeal in January 2022 (notification received from FTT in March 2022)
18. Wrote to FTT to demand refund of £80 court fees in March 2022 (refunded by HO in March 2022)
19. HO writes to put 2nd EUSS application on hold pending SSHD's review of rules after 2nd Akinsanya judgement by Court of Appeal
20. Wrote to HO / EUSS in May 2022 to request formal letter of recognition of Zambrano status to confirm decision of FTT and to link this recognition with pending 2nd EUSS application
21. HO / EUSS writes in June 2022 to confirm Zambrano status and issued a BRC which expired 30/06/2021
22. HO / EUSS writes in June 2022 to request for evidence as a primary carer of the British citizen child and why the child would be unable to stay in the UK if primary carer was to leave indefinitely
23. Emailed HO / EUSS school letter covering the period of child's primary school education, NHS letters, copies of red book (Child Health Record) and explanation of why child will have to follow primary carer if she was to leave the UK indefinitely.
24. EUSS Settled status (Zambrano) granted June 2022, BRC received but expires in December 2024.

I am very optimistic that everyone who keeps fighting back HO's attempt to frustrate us will get a positive outcome eventually.

rai75
United Kingdom

Post by rai75 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:32 am

Agyapa wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:59 am
HO is inconsistent because each person's case is different. The case workers look at your individual circumstances to decide your case. @ Lulubaby, I'm positive you will be granted your status soon. I supported a friend to apply to the EUSS in May 2019 as a person with a Zambrano right to reside when the scheme first began. She was on 10 years Appendix FM as a sole parent of her British citizen child and her visa was expiring in August 2019. She has been granted settled status this week with her BRC arriving today. Now here is a summary of her journey / timeline with EUSS to encourage everybody.

1. First EUSS Zambrano paper application submitted in June 2019
2. COA received within a few weeks (enabled her to continue working)
3. Appendix FM visa expired in August 2019 but not renewed (would have been 3rd renewal under 10 year route)
4. EEA Derivative Residence application for Zambrano status submitted in July 2020 following strong advice from Snooky (thank you so much for your invaluable support)
5. COA for EEA Zambrano received in a few weeks (enabled her to continue working)
6. EUSS scheme application refused by HO in August 2020 with no right of appeal.
7. Requested admin review of EUSS refusal in August 2020
8. Applied for fee waiver in October 2020 and applied for Appendix FM (was panicking about potential loss of job if left with no immigration status)
9. HO withdrew EUSS admin review by end of October because of Appendix FM application as they claim she cannot have two applications at the same time.
10. EEA Zambrano application refused by HO in March 2021 with right of appeal
11. Submitted appeal to FTT to be determined on the papers (again using skeleton argument template from Snooky and information from other members on this platform)
12. Following first Akinsanya jugdement, submitted 2nd EUSS paper application in June 2021
13. COA received within few weeks
14. Appendix FM fee waiver application successful and granted 2.5 years 10 year route in June 2021
15. FTT allowed EEA Zambrono refusal appeal in November 2021
16. SSHD seeks permission to appeal FTT decision to allow EEA Zambrano
17. FTT refused SSHD permission to appeal in January 2022 (notification received from FTT in March 2022)
18. Wrote to FTT to demand refund of £80 court fees in March 2022 (refunded by HO in March 2022)
19. HO writes to put 2nd EUSS application on hold pending SSHD's review of rules after 2nd Akinsanya judgement by Court of Appeal
20. Wrote to HO / EUSS in May 2022 to request formal letter of recognition of Zambrano status to confirm decision of FTT and to link this recognition with pending 2nd EUSS application
21. HO / EUSS writes in June 2022 to confirm Zambrano status and issued a BRC which expired 30/06/2021
22. HO / EUSS writes in June 2022 to request for evidence as a primary carer of the British citizen child and why the child would be unable to stay in the UK if primary carer was to leave indefinitely
23. Emailed HO / EUSS school letter covering the period of child's primary school education, NHS letters, copies of red book (Child Health Record) and explanation of why child will have to follow primary carer if she was to leave the UK indefinitely.
24. EUSS Settled status (Zambrano) granted June 2022, BRC received but expires in December 2024.

I am very optimistic that everyone who keeps fighting back HO's attempt to frustrate us will get a positive outcome eventually.
Wow that was a long fight, well done for getting through that.
I wanted to ask about point 23.
What did you put in your explanation of why child will have to follow primary carer if she was to leave the UK indefinitely?

If one parent is working full time, and the other parent does not work and just looks after the child, getting them ready for school including dropping them off and picking them up. Then taking them to doctors when required.

How can you show that the british child with leave with non-working parent, if they were told to leave UK?
Whole point is that you do not want to put your child in paid child-care, that is why the parent is not working in the first place.
Thanks

Agyapa
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ghana

Post by Agyapa » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:55 am

@rai75, you have to show the HO how you care for the child. Explain that without your support the British child's welfare will be negatively impacted in all aspects of their life (socially, emotionally, financially, etc). Get the other British parent to write a supporting letter explaining how you support your child and the challenges the child will face if you were to leave the UK indefinitely.

netqueen
South Africa

Post by netqueen » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:37 pm

Mya101 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:21 am
Sound..you’re indeed a warrior.I have done my biometric and they have sent me COA,just want to know if they can still ask me for additional document or decision.

Thanks

quote=LULUBABY post_id=2075746 time=1655372763 user_id=232058]
Mya101 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:57 pm
Congratulations sis Lulubaby..please I want to confirm if they sent you certificate of application before this letter.

Thanks
LULUBABY wrote:

If you’re inside the UK

If you’re outside the UK

Yours sincerely
They didn’t send me a COA until I emailed the HO lawyer and got emailed a COA.
I then called EU resolution centre and they updated the prove your status link and I could then see my COA online.
At one point I also had a problem getting a share code, the HO lawyer notified EU resolution centre and they called me to sort it out.
[/quote]

Wow @lULUBABY, crossing fingers and toes and praying with you that this becomes the final hurdle that you cross and then you are granted the settle status. It's been back and froth with HO but this one more request should be it.
Congratulations are in order. Hope your son is now a big man. Indeed there is God ohhhhhhh

Eburnie27
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by Eburnie27 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:44 pm

Good afternoon,

For those who like me applied for Zambrano EUSS and their FLR/FP expired; this is the reply I got today when I asked them few questions

"Thank you for your email enquiry dated 13 June 2022 regarding your submitted application.

Please note, the COA you received protects your rights in the UK until a decision is made.

You are not considered an overstayer once you have a valid ongoing application under the EU Settlement Scheme.

We are unable to answer any questions regarding any other routes as we only deal with the EU Settlement Scheme

Your application remains under consideration and is currently on hold due to the Akinsanya ruling.

Should you require further information about the EU Settlement Scheme, please go to https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families or alternatively, contact the EU Settlement Resolution Centre by phone on 0300 123 7379 (from inside the UK), 0203 080 0010 (from outside the UK) or by submitting a further question using the online enquiry form https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.ser ... v.uk/start

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so, we would be grateful if you could complete our customer survey https://homeoffice.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe ... nDW5?Ag=15

Please note we cannot deal with any enquiries/replies sent directly to this mailbox."

Hope it helps

Shara111
United Kingdom

Post by Shara111 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:19 pm

Hi, Good Afternoon
Just received COA . Don't know its useless or not.
Few days left to renew last extension.
Borrowing money from fnf . May be I apply for flr fp

rai75
United Kingdom

Post by rai75 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:38 pm

Shara111 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:19 pm
Hi, Good Afternoon
Just received COA . Don't know its useless or not.
Few days left to renew last extension.
Borrowing money from fnf . May be I apply for flr fp
Hi, when did you do your finger prints? how long after did you get your COA? Was the COA sent in the post or via email? Does it say what the status of your case it?
Thanks

Nyamebeye

Post by Nyamebeye » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:12 pm

Perhaps go ahead and renew the flr fp.
When did you apply for the EUSS?

I think they are rushing to issue COA s. Not sure why. The hubby has received a second COA today having got one in Jan 22. I also received COA today which I am annoyed at. I have my pre settled status expiring 2025 replaced with digital COA. I mean how would I want it replaced with COA? I specifically wrote a letter asking for them to leave my digital pre settled status as it is until they make a decision on my settled status. I haven't done my biometric yet but have booked for next month. They would never have issued COA if you haven't done biometric in the past. I don't need COA. Was happy with my pre settled showing online 😭

Nyamebeye

Post by Nyamebeye » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Has anyone experienceed this sort of thing before?