ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Skilled Worker Visa Application within UK - no documents evidence with Application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKvibes
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

UK Skilled Worker Visa Application within UK - no documents evidence with Application

Post by UKvibes » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:30 pm

Hi Mods
I am in UK on Tier-1 Entrepreneur (£50K Inv) visa since August 2019 with my dependents. Due to business challenges, I intend to switch my T1 Ent visa to skilled worker visa. I am Software developer and got job offer and sponsorship CoS from UK licensed employer. I submitted my skilled worker visa application with ID check app and paid NHS & appl fee with priority. I provided all CoS related details in my application as well as all other details as required. After application submitted, i was expecting to upload documents evidences and when i clicked upload evidence, it says based on your answers in appl, no document evidence is required at this time and my application submitted completely.
However, there is document upload button showing on my application page and it says upload evidence if requested by HO via email. No email received so far asking any evidence upload.
So should I wait for any HO email for documents or hit that requested document button and upload all documents i want to provide to support my appl and avoid delay?
My dependents will apply separately, once my skilled worker visa is granted.
Also I understand my time in UK on T1 Ent and my dependents time will count towards ILR combined with time on Skilled Worker visa and clock not reset to zero. Is it correct?
Thanks in advance for early reply.