ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem regarding the Earning Evidences

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

malikkhi
Newly Registered

Problem regarding the Earning Evidences

Post by malikkhi » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi Guys
I gonna apply for Tier 1 (general) visa, well for for earnings we need to provide 2 kind of evidences

1) Personal bank statements for each month
2) Payslips for each month

The net account claimed for each month must tally with amount credited by the employer in the bank for each month.
Well for 11 months i have all the payslips(formal payslips) & bank statements, in 12th month i m going on vacations & usually in our company whenever anybody go on vacations the company pays the vacations salary & the salary of the current as Cash through the payment voucher. This payment voucher is usually on unleaded paper and mostly they don't stamp and sign this payment voucher. So i am in little problem due to the situation as my 11 months not fulfilling the required points for earning.
Well one of my friend suggested me to print the 12th month payment voucher on the company's headed paper & deposit the cash amount which i will get as payment voucher in bank by myself.
Also i take a letter from the company on the headed paper which shows my total earnings from month 1 to month 12.
So guru what u think that above suggestion will work for me or not? as i m providing the formal payslips for 11 months & for 12th month i m providing the payment voucher on company's headed paper
plus the employer letter showing the total salary12 months. Also on the bank statement of 12th month same will be showed but it will be deposited by myself.
Guyz kindly comment on the above suggestion or suggest some other alternative.

Regards
Malik

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:34 am

In my opinion just send the letter from employer and bank statements.

Dont send the paylips+vouchers. It is not needed when you send the employer's letter and bank statement and it might create confusion.

malikkhi
Newly Registered

Post by malikkhi » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:17 pm

Well the employer letter will contain just the total income from 01/01/2008 to 31/12/2008....Moreover on the bank statement of December(12th month) the amount shown as cash deposit bcoz i am the one who will deposit the amount in my account , which i get as cash through the voucher.
As per home office http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... memployer/ , the employer should contain following

"You must send a letter on company headed paper from your current and/or previous employer(s) which clearly shows:

* your earnings during period claimed; and
* the date and amount of each payment; and
* your gross and net pay; and
* that it is dated after the period for which earnings are being claimed. "

But I don't think so that company will issue me the consolidated letter which contain total income from 01/01/2008 to 31/12/2008 & the break down for each month............ Kindly guyz suggest ur opinions & solutions

Regards
Malik

xen400
Newly Registered

Post by xen400 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:01 pm

malikkhi wrote:
But I don't think so that company will issue me the consolidated letter which contain total income from 01/01/2008 to 31/12/2008 & the break down for each month............ Kindly guyz suggest ur opinions & solutions

Regards
Malik
As per the Tier 1 official guidance notes (pdf doc)

page 20 section 122 sub-section 3
(Where an employer letter includes only total gross and net earnings figures for the whole earnings period claimed, we will consider this document. However, only where the dates of the earning period and the total gross/net earnings stated in the letter exactly correspond with the information included in the other documentary evidence of these earnings provided, will we be able to award points.)

malikkhi
Newly Registered

Post by malikkhi » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Thanx xen400 for the info , i am really feeling bit comfortable.
Well it means i can provide the following evidences to claim the points for earning

1) Employer Letter on headed paper signed & stamped, containing the the following text
"This is to certify that MR.XXX, of XXXX department is currently employed and working with XXXX Limited in the capacity of XXXXX .
Mr. XXXXX ’s total income for the period of 01/01/2008 to 31/12/2008 is USD XXXX . equivalent to GBP XXXX. "

2) Personal Bank statements of 12 months(01/01/2008 to 31/12/2008), in which the last 12th month(December) statement showing the amount shown as Cash deposit.

So bro this could be enough to prove the earnings ??

Regards
Malik

xen400
Newly Registered

Post by xen400 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:29 pm

The letter from your employer needs to have both the gross and net earnings mentioned, as the the net part would be tallied with your bank statements.

malikkhi
Newly Registered

Post by malikkhi » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Thanx aaign xen400
Well i m from Saudi Arabia and here there is no tax system, so the the gross salary is the net salary.
So what u think the evidences i mentioned in my last post are enough?
Also is it okay that my last month (12th month) bank statement shows the claimed amount as "Cash Deposit"? Moreover if all claimed amounts on all my 12 months bank statements(including Cash deposit one) summed together will give the total amount from 01/01/2008 to 31/12/2008, which is mentioned on the employer letter.
Kindly once again give u thought on it, i really appreciate your favor.

Regards
Malik

dkck
Newly Registered

Post by dkck » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:09 am

I think you should include the Monthly breakdowns in a tabular format. Include the exact date the payment was made to you. (dates on the letter should tally with the bank statement date of credit every month)..
and include a cover letter explaining on the evidence provide and tax system in Saudi..

malikkhi
Newly Registered

Post by malikkhi » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:46 am

Well dkck,
In our company its almost impossible to get any customized letter(which show the net income with break down of each month) from HR, they have predefined letter format and they issue only any letter based on this. Well luckily we have one letter format which list down the net income for the specific period.
As bro xen400 mentioned the reference of the official guide which stated that letter from employer which contain only the net income will also be accepted by BHC. The thing which making me little worried is about salary amount credited in the bank as Cash deposit for the 12 month (December).
Well guys your comments are highly appreciated.

Regards
Malik

xen400
Newly Registered

Post by xen400 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:19 pm

malikkhi wrote:Thanx aaign xen400
Well i m from Saudi Arabia and here there is no tax system, so the the gross salary is the net salary.
So what u think the evidences i mentioned in my last post are enough?
Also is it okay that my last month (12th month) bank statement shows the claimed amount as "Cash Deposit"? Moreover if all claimed amounts on all my 12 months bank statements(including Cash deposit one) summed together will give the total amount from 01/01/2008 to 31/12/2008, which is mentioned on the employer letter.
Kindly once again give u thought on it, i really appreciate your favor.

Regards
Malik
There are many people in this forum who have applied under circumstances similar to yours (cash deposited in bank), so my advice for you would be do a Search to gain a wealth of knowledge on making your application.

dkck
Newly Registered

Post by dkck » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:44 am

Ho.. Nothing much you an do than EXPLAINING this properly in a Cover letter for this section..

malikkhi
Newly Registered

Post by malikkhi » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Well guys i still don't find something regarding the cash deposit in bank, kindly help mee guys

Regards
Malik

dkck
Newly Registered

Post by dkck » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:32 am

From what I can see there is no Choice for you other than explaining these in your Cover letter..