ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for a refugee

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Cure123
Scotland

ILR for a refugee

Post by Cure123 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:10 pm

Dear All,

I have a family member who is planning to apply for ILR. He is currently hold a refugee status, can someone please help me with more details about the application, requirements anything else that we need to keep in mind. I know this question might been asked before, but I would be grateful if you can guide me please through the process or direct me to the right place

vinny

Re: ILR for a refugee

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:34 pm

Settlement Protection.
Rules: Settlement unless Revoked
Guidance: Settlement unless Revoked
Application.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Hooman
United Kingdom

Post by Hooman » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:19 pm

I submitted my application last week using solicitor firm they did all the works I only emailed the solicitor bank statement grant of refugee letter proof of accommodation

Cure123
Scotland

Post by Cure123 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:24 pm

Many thanks for your replies. How much it cost you please