ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chetan Parekh
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances

Post by Chetan Parekh » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:51 am

I am on a skilled worker visa. My employer is not sponsoring visas for my dependents.

While filling out a visa extension application for my child, within the UK, I have to answer for below question.
"Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?"

On the previous screen, I selected option C.
I confirm that: (Required)
A) I am the applicant aged 18 or over
B) I am the applicant aged under 18
C) I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf
D) I am submitting the form on behalf of the applicant

In this case what should be my answer to "Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?"

bhavyashree717
Newly Registered
India

Re: Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances

Post by bhavyashree717 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:17 pm

Hi,

I am also facing same issue here.
I am on skilled worker visa in UK currently and my son is in India. I am raising his dependent visa.

While filling out a visa extension application for my child, OUTSIDE the UK, I have to answer for below question.
"Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?"

On the previous screen, I selected option C.
I confirm that: (Required)
A) I am the applicant aged 18 or over
B) I am the applicant aged under 18
C) I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf
D) I am submitting the form on behalf of the applicant

In this case what should be my answer to "Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?"

please help if anyone know what exactly this means.. Thanks in advance

TheGoldberg
Newly Registered

Re: Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances

Post by TheGoldberg » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:22 am

Hi
What is the right answer?