ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TFL Penalty fare

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jimo2020
Newly Registered
United States of America

TFL Penalty fare

Post by Jimo2020 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:42 pm

Hello All,

Around a year ago, my phone died on the DLR and my contactless didn't work for the card I've used to tap in (not sure what have happened to the card), the inspector issued me a fine and I paid it on the spot £40 (if my memory serves me well) - should that be disclosed in the AN form? if so where? I am not convinced it falls under the category of Fixed penalty notices, penalty charge notices and penalty notices for disorder, since it is a penalty fare rather than a charge or a notice?

Please advice, I am confused..

Jimo2020
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: TFL Penalty fare

Post by Jimo2020 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:10 am

Hello,

I know it is not the crime of the century :D :D but if anyone can help would be great before submitting?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: TFL Penalty fare

Post by Ticktack » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:05 am

Jimo2020 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:42 pm
Hello All,

Around a year ago, my phone died on the DLR and my contactless didn't work for the card I've used to tap in (not sure what have happened to the card), the inspector issued me a fine and I paid it on the spot £40 (if my memory serves me well) - should that be disclosed in the AN form? if so where? I am not convinced it falls under the category of Fixed penalty notices, penalty charge notices and penalty notices for disorder, since it is a penalty fare rather than a charge or a notice?

Please advice, I am confused..
You don't need to declare it.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!