ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4EUFAM Stamps for naturalisation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hanamichi5
Newly Registered
Argentina

Stamp 4EUFAM Stamps for naturalisation

Post by hanamichi5 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:25 pm

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone knows if the first stamp they put on the passport is counted naturalization calculator? I mean the first stamp that allows you to work while you wait for the final decision.

Kind regards

Giulio

meself2
Ireland

Re: Stamp 4EUFAM Stamps for naturalisation

Post by meself2 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:35 pm

I think it would, why wouldn't it?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

hanamichi5
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by hanamichi5 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:44 pm

Sorry I meant the first stamp they put on the passport before giving you the stamp 4EU, does that one count too?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:51 pm

hanamichi5 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:44 pm
Sorry I meant the first stamp they put on the passport before giving you the stamp 4EU, does that one count too?
Which one do you mean? The one they give you after registration, in the GNIB office, or one you get on the border?
The former should count (it's a Stamp 4 usually though), the latter (on the border) - don't think so, but unsure, since you're not properly registered with INIS.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

hanamichi5
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by hanamichi5 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:52 am

The one they give you when you submit your documents to apply for a stamp 4eu first time. You submit, they send a letter saying you can get a stamp in your passport allowing you to work full time while you wait for the final decision, but you don't have a GNIB card yet. Does that one count? Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:16 pm

hanamichi5 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:52 am
The one they give you when you submit your documents to apply for a stamp 4eu first time. You submit, they send a letter saying you can get a stamp in your passport allowing you to work full time while you wait for the final decision, but you don't have a GNIB card yet. Does that one count? Thanks
I would expect it would, but let's wait for someone else's input as I'm unsure.

griffith2
Ireland

Post by griffith2 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:54 am

Stamps are counted from the date the permission letter is issued not the gnib or irp card.

So count the days from the dated letter.